Know a race car fan who would love to drive like the Stig from TV’s BBC Top Gear? Let them put their skills to the test with this awesome LEGO® Technic™ (42109) App-Controlled Top Gear Rally Car. First, they can have fun building the rally car toy, discovering all the elements that make this Rally Car model work. Then the adrenaline builds as they try out cool moves – all using the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ App. Powered by a smart hub, the app allows super-precise movement, giving endless play combinations with authentic sound effects. Choose from different control screens to drive forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake and tackle obstacles. They will also get real-time feedback, including a speed and tilt log and can test out their skills in the app’s racing challenges section. There’s inspirational content and videos to discover in the app too! LEGO Technic sets bring an advanced building challenge for kids and adults who love to learn new engineering skills.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO® Technic™ app-controlled Top Gear Rally Car (42109). It’s operated via a smart device with 3 screens. Go to LEGO.com/devicecheck for compatible devices.
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO® Technic™ CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun.
- Build the car. Download the app. Get ready for action. With multi-function control, drivers can go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, or play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- Looking for Top Gear gifts or LEGO® gifts? Racing fans aged 9+ will love this toy building set.
- At over 10” (26cm) long, 3” (10cm) high and 5” (14cm) wide, this motorised toy car is the perfect size for driving or for display. Please note: this set is not compatible with LEGO® Power Functions systems.
- Building can start without batteries but to enjoy the full power of digital play with the app controls, you’ll need to pop 6 x AA 1.5V batteries into the Smart Hub.
- Getting started with this app-controlled toy is super-fast as full, easy-to-follow instructions are included in the box.
- LEGO® Technic™ plastic model kits are thoroughly tested to make sure every one of these unique toys meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 2 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Top gear rally carDodger | 55-64I was given this as a present and while I'm greatful for it I can't help but feel let down by Lego. This kit costs over £100 and compared to some of the other kits in this price range it lacks a great deal of the usual Lego details. No seats, no steering wheel. The axles protrude the wheels by varying amounts. Worst of all you don't even get a Lego Stig. Had I been given the choice I would have opted for the double decker bus.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35App-Controlled Top Gear Rally Car
- in 2 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fast and funBigDawg | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPretty cool fast and fun build, no numbered bags, didn't really need them. Wish is was a bigger set. Love the colors scheme, no real major technic motor build. Very simple set. Fun for all ages, must buy of you dont have it already.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 12 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55App-Controlled Top Gear Rally Car
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun build, fun to play withWilS | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's kind of rare for me to play with any set after it's built. I generally admire it for a while, take it apart (space concerns), and come back to it later to start over. This was a lot of fun to actually play with after it was complete. One question... Is mine the only one that pulls to the right? Even after re-calibrating the steering, it routinely pulls. Thinking it has something to do with the differential (?) at the rear axle...10 February 2020Emily, Customer ServiceMuch like a real car...sounds like something might be a little off in the alignment. We'd recommend double-checking your build to make sure everything's in the right spot and that gears have enough room to turn. (Especially make sure the space around the gears is even on each side!) If you need a hand with troubleshooting, you can always get in touch at LEGO.com/service.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55App-Controlled Top Gear Rally Car
- in about 13 hoursAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Control ProblemDavid20 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEnjoyed building rally car but when I switch on the motor and App the front wheels move to left so car only goes left or straight. With app and car switched off I can manually move the wheels in both directions
Response from LEGO SHOP18 February 2020Marine, Customer ServiceHi there, Thank you for your review. Could you please try do to a calibration for the set in your app settings. This should help! If you need any help, please get in touch with us via LEGO.com/service.Was this helpful?45App-Controlled Top Gear Rally Car