Young Jedi can role-play Anakin Skywalker launching into battle piloting Anakin’s Jedi Interceptor (75281) with this action-packed LEGO® Star Wars™ set. This brick-built toy has lots of features to inspire creative play, including an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooters, foldable wing flaps with space for R2-D2 and clips for spare ammo and Anakin's Lightsaber.
The construction set includes an Anakin Skywalker LEGO minifigure and an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure to role-play scenes from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Great for solo or group play, this fun building toy for kids combines with other LEGO Star Wars sets for yet more galactic action adventures and creative fun.
Galaxy of fun!
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars building toys are very popular, with great gift ideas for fans of all ages and tastes.
- Kids will love pretending to be Anakin Skywalker piloting this LEGO® brick-built model of Anakin’s Jedi Interceptor (75281), the iconic vehicle featured in Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy includes an Anakin Skywalker LEGO minifigure, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure for role-play action. Anakin fits in the Jedi Interceptor's opening cockpit and R2-D2 can sit on the wing.
- The Jedi Interceptor construction toy features a new-for-August-2020 design, 2 spring-loaded shooters for battle play and foldout wing flaps for attack mode. Anakin’s Lightsaber and spare ammo clip under the wing.
- Great for solo or group play, this 248-piece construction kit combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets and makes a top birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for kids aged 7+.
- Anakin's Jedi Interceptor measures over 2.5” (6cm) high, 6.5” (19cm) long and 7.5” (17cm) wide. For even more creative fun, fans canalso pilot the vehicle in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- This LEGO® Star Wars: The Clone Wars set is made purely with LEGO building bricks and powered by children’s creativity – no batteries required – so their galactic action adventures never run out of energy!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don't worry. This Star Wars™ construction toy playset comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can build with confidence… and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toys open up a rich galaxy of fun building and role-play adventures for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga or dream up their own creative play adventures.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks in this Anakin Skywalker set! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and analyzed to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- January 2nd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0good but it could be better.Pupok69 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn general, the set is good, I like the ship and it looks very good, but I do not like that this set contains only one minifigure of Anakin apart from R2D2. A clone trooper or droid minifigure could be added.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Anakin's Jedi™ Interceptor
- September 9th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very playable, but a bit too expensive.Rubixcube7377 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNo complaints about this build. Looks good on display if you can get a stand setup for it. Younger kids will get a lot of play out of this set. Its very swoopable and i was surprised how robust it feels. Can definitely handle the abuse of playtime. I also thought the build turned out better in person. My only minor complaint is that its a little too expensive for what you get. Not the end of the world by any means, but if this was 5-10$ cheaper, id really praise this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Anakin's Jedi™ Interceptor
- December 28th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A good set.... one probelmAlegoboi | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThis set looks amazing and is fun to play with but the instructions suck. There where at most 3 errors and was a pain to build. I don't know if this just happened to me but lego improve the instructions on this setPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 37 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Anakin's Jedi™ Interceptor
- September 1st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Star Wars Lego - JediI would recommend this to a friend!My child like the lego and have been playing with this and building many cool figures. Someimes it is hard to find some of the pieces since some are really small. But at the same time it assist my child in being creative and giving him a sense of huge accomplishment. When it comes to building wiith Legos it allows your imagination to go wild. So do I recommend this product yes. I would just add that maybe getting a separate container would help with keeping the pieces together.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Anakin's Jedi™ Interceptor