Motorize your train with Power Functions!
Gather the family for some festive LEGO® building fun with this charming model featuring a full circle of track, boarding platform with bench and lamppost, a Power Functions upgradable train engine with brick-built smoke bellowing from its stack, coal tender, flatbed wagon with a rotating holiday tree, toys and gifts, and a red caboose with a detailed interior and table. The train engine also features large and small red-colored locomotive wheels and the train is decorated with green wreaths, string lights and white tree elements. This LEGO® Creator Expert set includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: a locomotive driver, ticket collector, grandmother, boy and a girl.
- The Winter Holiday Train includes 16 curved pieces of track, engine, coal tender, flatbed wagon with holiday tree, toys and gifts, caboose, boarding platform, bench and a lamppost.
- Decorate the Christmas tree and drive the train to see the tree rotate.
- Join the ticket collector in the cozy caboose for a delicious cup of cocoa.
- Gather the family for some festive LEGO® building fun!
- Includes dual building instructions for a perfect family build.
- Accessory elements include green wreaths, decorative lights and white tree pieces, plus wrapped gift elements and tiny brick-built toys, including a micro train, wind-up car, fire truck, remote controlled robot, sailboat and a spaceship.
- Upgrade with LEGO® Power Functions 8879, 8884, 88000 and 88002 (not included) for a motorized engine. Instructions can be found at the back of the building instructions.
- Special elements include small and large red train wheels, dark tan windows, train buffers, cow catcher, white tree elements and roller skates.
- This set includes over 700 LEGO® pieces, including 16 curved tracks.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- The Holiday Train in total measures over 4” (12cm) high, 20” (52cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Curved rail track diameter measures over 27” (70cm).
- Free standard 6 to 8 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 10 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great details - neat train setBudda | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set with some lovely little details. Built it with a six year old. Some giddy bits for her but we did it all in one evening together. Shame it doesn’t come with the battery control as standard. Description claimed the box includes dual instructions for family building - we only got one set or the instructions so I had to view a PDF on this website to build along too.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Winter Holiday Train
- in over 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely Delightful!NanaNapora | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!We love this Christmas train!! We added some straight track to make it an oval under the tree. My grandson helped me put it together and he really enjoyed the little toys, especially the fire engine with the moving ladder. We already had the power functions since we motorized our Lone Ranger Train so we just used those. The bright colors are delightful and it went together very easily.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Holiday Train
- in over 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0I love it so muchKitvaria | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just recently started to get into Lego again - and when I ordered the winter village I saw the Winter train and had to get it too. I've built it in a bit over 2 hours - and have been sitting driving my train in circles for another half hour, as the tree spins so nicely when the train is moving... ;) I love the details and how many little extras come with it - I would definitely purchase it again and am very, very happy with it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Holiday Train
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must Have Holiday (Christmas Set)Wobbles | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Lego Train set incredible. I am really glad Lego realized the demand for a set like this based on the old one on ebay is $$$ saved me money there since I missed out on it. On to the review... I really like the Lego Trains and I am so grateful for Lego to create a train that does not compromise the train to put in the power functions. It even comes with steps of how to do it if your not good at that stuff. The spinning Christmas tree is really cool added bonus to this set. The part I did not like... The train cars are unusually small for a train. I would have liked to see a larger passenger car to make up for that so the overall value for money is lower than normal. What I am saying is if this set had nothing to do with the holidays I probably would not have been interested. Suggestion if the piece count was the concern, which it shouldn't have been 734 for $99.99...could have done without the generic looking present and the whole bench and light set up. I would rather have an awesome looking train. I still liked the set but it could have been cooler.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Holiday Train