Kids can stage stunning adventures from season 1 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with this modern update of the Ultra Sonic Raider (71739). The 4-in-1 vehicle can be taken apart to create a separate motorcycle toy, jet plane with spring-loaded shooters and 2 all-terrain vehicles.
Toys that let kids fulfil their passion for ninja role play
This unique playset includes 7 minifigures: ninjas Kai, Zane, Cole and Jay, plus snake soldiers Mezmo and Rattla from the Hypnobrai tribe, giving kids allthey need to stage gripping battles. New for June 2021, there is also a never-seen-before Zane Legacy golden collectible minifigure with a stand to celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO toys.
Fantastic LEGO sets for creative play
LEGO NINJAGO playsets transport kids to a world of fun-filled adventure. There they can join their brave heroes to take on the forces of evil as they play with an amazing collection of cool toys including dragons, mechs and so much more.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Ultra Sonic Raider (71739) is a unique 4-in-1 ninja vehicle that separates into a jet plane, a motorcycle toy and 2 all-terrain vehicles, so the fun never stops.
- Action-packed playset includes 7 minifigures: ninjas Kai, Cole, Zane, Jay and Zane Legacy to take on snake soldiers Rattla and Mezmo from season 1 of the NINJAGO® TV series.
- Kids have the exciting choice to fly the jet plane with spring-loaded shooters or drive the motorcycle toy or 2 all-terrain vehicles. There is space in each of the 4 vehicles for a ninja minifigure.
- Includes a golden Zane Legacy collectible minifigure with a small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for more special golden minifigures in 5 other NINJAGO® sets including Tournament of Elements (71735), Boulder Blaster (71736), Fire Dragon Attack (71753) and X-1 Ninja Charger (71737).
- This battle toy playset for ages 9 and up offers creative kids a truly enriching building task and makes a great birthday or holiday gift.
- The Ultra Sonic Raider measures over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high, 13 in. (33 cm) long and 10.5 in. (27 cm) wide – just the right size to play out stories at home or for fun on the go.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® range has an extensive collection of action-packed playsets to fuel your kid’s passions and lets them learn the positive ninja values of bravery, honesty and friendship.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart – ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet rigorous safety standards, ensuring your kids are in safe hands with LEGO playsets.
- July 23rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing, 4 toys in 1.I would recommend this to a friend!This has so far kept my little boy busy for a little while. Not sure it is for ages 9+, my little boy is 7 and is managing this fine on his own. He is was having great fun playing with each individual toy that he has made and fun playing with them as a whole once he had made them all. It was great that it came with 6 characters, he had plenty to choose from. So far this has kept his interest for the last few weeks.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Ultra Sonic Raider
- August 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A new favorite!!ams3 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son was blown away by this set, absolutely loves it! It was an easy build, yet challenging enough to keep interest. He said the little cars that attach the body to the wheels were a little difficult to put on. He loves all of the mini figures and especially the golden one! This is a unique, fun vehicle and he loves this set!Was this helpful?55Ultra Sonic Raider
- July 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingI would recommend this to a friend!I received this last week and I thought it was gonna take my days to complete, but no the instructions where very easy to read and it only took me around 2 hours to complete. My son absolutely loves it! Highly recommended.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ultra Sonic Raider
- June 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set, good to build, very enjoyableJasin |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo, 10 years after ninjago began, we get a remake of one of the more iconic vehicles. I have no copy of the 2012 or 2016 ones, so I will not compare it to that. The minifigures in this set, are mostly new for me, as I don't actually own any legacy ninja aside from Kai, who came in the Clutch powers set (still amazing to finally get him), and the Tournament of Elements Lloyd, from the Jungle Raider. But, these minifigures are stunning, with two great hypnobrai, and the golden Zane Legacy minifigure. However, one issue I had with this set, was that Legacy Zane has a titanium head, despite not getting that head until Tournament of Elements. (I thought it was a nod to the fact that his face is destroyed partly in the battle against the great devourer.) Other than that, the minifigs are great. The Raider itself is a nice size, and unlike the first one, disassembles into four vehicles. The two tread bikes look slightly odd on their own, but the functionality works well, despite me repeatedly shooting the spring loaded shooters, but I have that issue with every set. The Jet is the main thing I have an issue with, as the mechanism to deploy the wings breaks fairly regularly, but is easy to assemble. And the connection to the bike doesn't feel sturdy, but I have managed to pick it up by only the jet, so it is assured to be sturdy. Now, the big bike at the centre is one of my favourite builds, as it occupies the first two bags, and looks good on display, with a bit of stability issues on it's own, but it makes it easier to pose and less worry about knocking it over. The build process consists of bag 1 and 2 building the main bike at the centre alongside cole and Golden Zane. 3 builds Kai and one of the snakes and the right bike, with 4 with Jay and the left bike. Bag 5 and 6 build the jet, Legacy Zane, and the final snake. Overall, I would recommend this set, as it is a stunning build, with few stickers, and is very displayable and storable, with great playability. I spent a while after and during building recreating battles with the ninja, and the snakes, with Zane unlocking the scroll of forbidden spinjitzu.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ultra Sonic Raider