Fans of the global hit Netflix original series will appreciate the authentic details of this highly collectible LEGO® Stranger Things toy – 75810 The Upside Down. This sturdy, brick-built model can flip between the real world and The Upside Down. The design of the model's building instructions makes it a great shared building experience with friends and family. The Byers' house features Will's bedroom, the living room and the dining room. The Upside Down version of the house, from an alternate dimension, features all the rooms from the real-world model but with a dark, vine-covered, dilapidated look that fans will instantly recognize from the series. With 8 Stranger Things figures, each with its own accessories, this playset makes a great gift for Stranger Things fans who will love to build and display this model to show their passion for the series.
- This LEGO® Stranger Things toy includes 8 instantly recognizable Stranger Things minifigures from the hit Netflix original series: Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers, Joyce Byers, Chief Jim Hopper and the Demogorgon.
- The Byers' house features a front porch with furniture, living room, dining room and Will's bedroom.
- The living room features authentic details from the series, like the alphabet wall with a light-up function, couch, coffee table, telephone, axe, ‘have you seen me?’ flyer stickered element and a bear trap to catch the Demogorgon.
- Will’s bedroom plays a central role in the series, which this model faithfully replicates, including details like Will’s boombox, bed, desk, desk lamp, drawings and movie posters.
- The dining room includes an armchair, boxes that store Christmas lights, fantasy game rule book stickered element and a potted plant.
- The attic space includes a Mind Flayer drawing stickered element and a wizard hat for ‘Will the Wise’.
- The Upside Down set captures the look and feel from the Netflix original series, including creepy vines, dark coloring and a dilapidated look.
- Chief Jim Hopper’s police truck includes a removable roof for easy access to the interior and a pumpkin element as a reminder of Season 2.
- Accessory elements include Lucas' slingshot and flashlight, Dustin's walkie-talkie and compass, Mike's flashlight and walkie-talkie, Hopper's coffee mug, Joyce's flashlight and drawing of ‘Will the Wise’, and Eleven’s waffle.
- This Stranger Things collectible includes over 2,200 pieces and comes in 11 bags, so the real world and The Upside Down can be built at the same time for a shared building experience.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) tall, 17” (44cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- Free standard 6 to 8 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 23rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Unique & well thought outMMForever | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first Lego set ever & I can honestly say I am now hooked on Lego. I came to the website after hearing about ‘Central Perk’ on Twitter and browsed the site. Came across this set and loving the show and the uniqueness of this set was an instant purchase for me. Having never built a Lego set I was a little overwhelmed with all the bags but they were easy to navigate and the instructions were so detailed I had no issues whatsoever. I was so engrossed in the enjoyment of building this set I had to force myself to walk away from it many times as I wanted to have the build last longer which is why it took me a week. The details on this set is amazing. I just love the fact that you can turn it upside down. I have had no issues with any pieces falling when be turned upside down. This is a very sturdy, well thought out set and I am so glad I purchased this. I thought it was a little pricey having never purchased Lego before now realize the quality of the product and its worth. I am now hooked on Lego and presently waiting for a Fedex delivery today for another piece. Thank you Lego!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down
- July 24th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A wonderful set to build with a partner!NMarket | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendMy little brother and I are both fans of Stranger Things, and I'm a casual fan of LEGO. So when I found out that LEGO was releasing an official set before my brother's birthday, I knew I had to get him the set. It was an even more wonderful to find out that the set came with TWO different instructions booklet, one for each house! We split up the work in accordance of the booklets, and we bonded so much while building the set. The set is wonderfully creative in its approach of recreating the Upside Down. The set might look a bit flimsy at first, but the way the trees are constructed and where the ball-point anchors are placed, the entire set stands up really well on its own. I've even given it a little more than gentle nudges to see if it can stay standing, and it did! The minifigures are definitely a highlight of the set. Each minifigure is pretty accurate in detail to the characters they represent. Dustin's minifigure head lacks front teeth, reflecting the character's (and his actor's) cleidocranial dysplasia! Lucas's headpiece has camo bandana! Will has a super accurate bowlcut headpiece and I love it! And the Demogorgon minifigure has an amazing headpiece of his petal-face mouth openly roaring! The printing and the stickers for the set are pretty faithful to the source material. There's a sticker that depict's Will's "Will the Wise" drawing, there are missing posters for Will and Barb, most of the windows have newspapers covering it. The attention to detail is great! The Upside Down portion even has the same stickers, but cleverly degraded to reflect the darker dimension's sinister nature. Overall, this set is great to build with a partner. It's a fantastic homage to a fantastic show, and a wonderful, nerdy display piece! Kudos to the designer! P.S. Connect the other ballpoint pieces first BEFORE connecting the trees to the set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 days 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down
- June 15th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A fun set for a big fan.hoppnhorn | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI haven't built a lego set in many years and this was so much fun. I'm a huge fan of the show so I instantly bought this, hoping I'd be able to handle the build. It was a long process but it ultimately was totally doable. The set is very stable and I didn't end up with many missing pieces at all. I believe I only had one block that wasn't included in my pack, but it was easily replaced with other extras from previous parts of the build. All in all, I had a great time putting this together and I love having this on display.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down
- October 18th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0THE ROOF!!!Allyxis | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI am currently very upset. My family and I after dinner every night would gather and complete a bag of legos together. Last night was our final night and let’s just say our normal hour and a half turned into a 4 hour nightmare. The roof kept caving once the two hours were connected to the tree stands. This is my second major lego person. I bought the 400$ Harry Potter Castle because I am a huge Harry Fan. I absolutely love stranger things so when I saw that there was a set I needed to buy it. This set isn’t worth the money because it can’t even stand!! We tried all night to get the roof to stand but once one half was locked in the other would pop out!!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 10 days 14 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25The Upside Down