Fans of the global hit Netflix original series will appreciate the authentic details of this highly collectible LEGO® Stranger Things toy – 75810 The Upside Down. This sturdy, brick-built model can flip between the real world and The Upside Down. The design of the model's building instructions makes it a great shared building experience with friends and family. The Byers' house features Will's bedroom, the living room and the dining room. The Upside Down version of the house, from an alternate dimension, features all the rooms from the real-world model but with a dark, vine-covered, dilapidated look that fans will instantly recognize from the series. With 8 Stranger Things figures, each with its own accessories, this playset makes a great gift for Stranger Things fans who will love to build and display this model to show their passion for the series.
- This LEGO® Stranger Things toy includes 8 instantly recognizable Stranger Things minifigures from the hit Netflix original series: Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers, Joyce Byers, Chief Jim Hopper and the Demogorgon.
- The Byers' house features a front porch with furniture, living room, dining room and Will's bedroom.
- The living room features authentic details from the series, like the alphabet wall with a light-up function, couch, coffee table, telephone, axe, ‘have you seen me?’ flyer stickered element and a bear trap to catch the Demogorgon.
- Will’s bedroom plays a central role in the series, which this model faithfully replicates, including details like Will’s boombox, bed, desk, desk lamp, drawings and movie posters.
- The dining room includes an armchair, boxes that store Christmas lights, fantasy game rule book stickered element and a potted plant.
- The attic space includes a Mind Flayer drawing stickered element and a wizard hat for ‘Will the Wise’.
- The Upside Down set captures the look and feel from the Netflix original series, including creepy vines, dark coloring and a dilapidated look.
- Chief Jim Hopper’s police truck includes a removable roof for easy access to the interior and a pumpkin element as a reminder of Season 2.
- Accessory elements include Lucas' slingshot and flashlight, Dustin's walkie-talkie and compass, Mike's flashlight and walkie-talkie, Hopper's coffee mug, Joyce's flashlight and drawing of ‘Will the Wise’, and Eleven’s waffle.
- This Stranger Things collectible includes over 2,200 pieces and comes in 11 bags, so the real world and The Upside Down can be built at the same time for a shared building experience.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) tall, 17” (44cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0DoubledDwelve | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I got two of them and combined them together . Thought it would look better as a full house.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down
- July 19th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great concept but needs better instructionsFawnacre | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my son for his 12th birthday. We have put together at least 100 Lego sets between my two boys at this point in our lives. We watched videos of this being put together and I read reviews. We decided to not use the kragle and just make sure that all the pieces were put together as snuggly as possible. The building of the set was smooth up until the end. When we went to attach the trees it kept falling apart. We would stop, put everything back together and try again. After doing this 3 times with the same result we decided to give it a day and try again. In the meantime I tried to reach out to the Lego company but the website just kept looping me around and we gave up and went back to the videos again. We tried to attach the two houses together first then the trees. It fell apart again. At this point we just went for it and watched half of the house fall apart as we got the trees attached. Now we are working on piecing the houses back together and it is very frustrating. Overall it is a great concept and amazing set but the execution of piecing it together at the end needs to be reassessed. The instructions just glance over it while there should be a few pages dedicated to this step. Some of the instructions for the upside-down portion were so dark it was hard to tell the difference in pieces so we had to use a flashlight to make sure we were doing it correctly. We love Legos and will of course be buying more sets but I've never been more frustrated when trying to finish a set before. I would highly recommend using the kragle on this set as you go, especially the roof! I have attached some photos of all the pieces that fell off after we attached the trees.25 July 2019Callie, Customer ServiceThanks so much for your review! I'm sorry you experienced some frustration with your set. If you find things aren't as sturdy as they should be, the best thing to do is double check your build. You'll want to make sure you hear a noticeable "click" and use a bit more pressure to attach the trees. If little rebuilding can't set things right side up, you can get in touch with our LEGO® experts at LEGO.com/Service. We'll get your build right side up — no Kragle required.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Upside Down
- February 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely amazingStormgirl78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is only my second build. My first was Central Perk which I thoroughly enjoyed. As soon as I saw this, I had to have it as I LOVE the show. Being such a newbie, I was shocked and excited by the size of the box when it arrived. I’d spend a couple of hours at night when all the kids were in bed building it while watching our shows. I thought the monotony of the repetitive colours would make it harder, but it was so awesome. I’m honestly surprised by the stability of it when completed. Whilst it was a little tricky joking the worlds at the end, and had me sweating with anxiety, I’m absolutely thrilled with the final result.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down
- March 25th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Stranger Things The Upside DownOldestMerryThing | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Lego set truly deserves to be the Toy Of The Year Awards 2020 Winner! The Upside Down was one of my favorites because I liked the design a lot, and the Stranger Things TV series. If you haven't watched the series yet, I still recommend getting The Upside Down as it is an amazing, brilliant design and fun to build. All my family members agreed that this set would be interesting to build. As an AFOL newbie - mostly Creator Expert and Ideas themes, I bought quite a few sets of the previous years. Reading some negative comments of some people kept me from building The Stranger Things, but I finally decided to build it. I have now successfully completed building the amazing Stranger Things The Upside Down. It can be flipped up and down many times, and nothing falls apart. Make sure to hold onto the two roofs when flipping, and not the tree 8-) I enjoyed every moment of the build, from start to finish. The Upside Down is a beautiful design with a lot of details and I love them all, especially the new mini figure in every bag number. Thank you to the The Stranger Things designer and hopefully there are more amazing sets like this coming.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down