The Upside Down
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over 85 €.*Learn more
Includes 8 minifiguresEleven, Mike, Lukas, Dustin, Will, Joyce, Hopper, and a Demogorgon, plus accessories seen in the hit Netflix series.
One model, two worldsStranger Things fans will love to recreate the story from the hit Netflix series with this detailed display model.
Buildable Stranger Things modelPacked with instantly recognizeable details, this Stranger Things model is a must-have for fans and full of possibilities.
Hopper's police truck
Iconic police truck from the series features removeable roof.
Light function in living room
Just like in the series - wall with alphabet lights up.
Full of details that add to the story and role-play options.
Flip the model between worldsA unique build and play experience - flip the model to switch between the real world and the Upside Down.
Fans of the global hit Netflix original series will appreciate the authentic details of this highly collectible LEGO® Stranger Things toy – 75810 The Upside Down. This sturdy, brick-built model can flip between the real world and The Upside Down. The design of the model's building instructions makes it a great shared building experience with friends and family. The Byers' house features Will's bedroom, the living room and the dining room. The Upside Down version of the house, from an alternate dimension, features all the rooms from the real-world model but with a dark, vine-covered, dilapidated look that fans will instantly recognize from the series. With 8 Stranger Things figures, each with its own accessories, this playset makes a great gift for Stranger Things fans who will love to build and display this model to show their passion for the series.
- This LEGO® Stranger Things toy includes 8 instantly recognizable Stranger Things minifigures from the hit Netflix original series: Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers, Joyce Byers, Chief Jim Hopper and the Demogorgon.
- The Byers' house features a front porch with furniture, living room, dining room and Will's bedroom.
- The living room features authentic details from the series, like the alphabet wall with a light-up function, couch, coffee table, telephone, axe, ‘have you seen me?’ flyer stickered element and a bear trap to catch the Demogorgon.
- Will’s bedroom plays a central role in the series, which this model faithfully replicates, including details like Will’s boombox, bed, desk, desk lamp, drawings and movie posters.
- The dining room includes an armchair, boxes that store Christmas lights, fantasy game rule book stickered element and a potted plant.
- The attic space includes a Mind Flayer drawing stickered element and a wizard hat for ‘Will the Wise’.
- The Upside Down set captures the look and feel from the Netflix original series, including creepy vines, dark coloring and a dilapidated look.
- Chief Jim Hopper’s police truck includes a removable roof for easy access to the interior and a pumpkin element as a reminder of Season 2.
- Accessory elements include Lucas' slingshot and flashlight, Dustin's walkie-talkie and compass, Mike's flashlight and walkie-talkie, Hopper's coffee mug, Joyce's flashlight and drawing of ‘Will the Wise’, and Eleven’s waffle.
- This Stranger Things collectible includes over 2,200 pieces and comes in 11 bags, so the real world and The Upside Down can be built at the same time for a shared building experience.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) tall, 17” (44cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- Free standard 6 to 8 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 6th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0A challenging build, but ultimately disappointingKieren | 25-34Like others I was really looking forward to this build, the final concept is great and I love displaying sets so figured this would be great. As other have noted the book at some points is hard to read and you have to double check positions, the digital guide is good for this purpose. I got round to the construction of the trees and found a piece missing (I’ve noted others have had the same piece missing so maybe an issue there), I ordered it and in anticipation bought the display case I was going to use. The piece arrived, I finished the build and as I’ve gone to clip it together parts of the base fell off. I re-attached those and tried again and this time although it stuck, the roof seemed out of position, I stood the set up and the lower building completely fell off. In trying to resecure this I placed the set on its side, where the top section then also fell off. I’m now really torn what to do with this set, as there’s no clear way I can see this set stays in one piece, as all the walls seem to have nothing holding them to the base Ultimately I would not recommend this set27 July 2020Marine, Customer ServiceHi there, We're sorry to hear that you had a missing part in your set. We're glad that you already requested it! We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If your set ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25The Upside Down
- August 23rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Unique & well thought outMMForever | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first Lego set ever & I can honestly say I am now hooked on Lego. I came to the website after hearing about ‘Central Perk’ on Twitter and browsed the site. Came across this set and loving the show and the uniqueness of this set was an instant purchase for me. Having never built a Lego set I was a little overwhelmed with all the bags but they were easy to navigate and the instructions were so detailed I had no issues whatsoever. I was so engrossed in the enjoyment of building this set I had to force myself to walk away from it many times as I wanted to have the build last longer which is why it took me a week. The details on this set is amazing. I just love the fact that you can turn it upside down. I have had no issues with any pieces falling when be turned upside down. This is a very sturdy, well thought out set and I am so glad I purchased this. I thought it was a little pricey having never purchased Lego before now realize the quality of the product and its worth. I am now hooked on Lego and presently waiting for a Fedex delivery today for another piece. Thank you Lego!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down
- June 18th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Everything went downhill...Patota | 14-18Purchased for: SelfSo... Building Byer’s home was ok, and so with the house from the Upside Down. Then I came across connecting both buildings and it was... TERRIBLE. Both ceilings slid off and so did the walls. All of the pillars holding the ceiling also fell. I literally felt a tear coming down my cheek since the whole build took me 10 whole days. I am still figuring out what to do. I only gave this 4 stars because of the amount of details and how awesome it is to have a glowing piece. But for 200 bucks I would at least expect Barb and Maxine. Or at least Steve to go along with Dustin. Something else is how hard it was to snap the trees along the sides. Everything was a bit unstable and I guess that’s why my whole building was going through a hard time. I am still not sure about its future since I am still devastated by what happened.
Response from LEGO SHOP25 June 2019Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! I'm sorry to see this. I can imagine how discouraging it might feel, but don't give up now! Here's your opportunity to rebuild. You may even want to take it apart a bit further than this, that way you can double-check the build as you go along. (Make sure that every piece is in the exact right spot, and that everything's pressed tightly together!) If you need a hand troubleshooting your build, you can always get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.build/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 days 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Upside Down
- July 19th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great concept but needs better instructionsFawnacre | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my son for his 12th birthday. We have put together at least 100 Lego sets between my two boys at this point in our lives. We watched videos of this being put together and I read reviews. We decided to not use the kragle and just make sure that all the pieces were put together as snuggly as possible. The building of the set was smooth up until the end. When we went to attach the trees it kept falling apart. We would stop, put everything back together and try again. After doing this 3 times with the same result we decided to give it a day and try again. In the meantime I tried to reach out to the Lego company but the website just kept looping me around and we gave up and went back to the videos again. We tried to attach the two houses together first then the trees. It fell apart again. At this point we just went for it and watched half of the house fall apart as we got the trees attached. Now we are working on piecing the houses back together and it is very frustrating. Overall it is a great concept and amazing set but the execution of piecing it together at the end needs to be reassessed. The instructions just glance over it while there should be a few pages dedicated to this step. Some of the instructions for the upside-down portion were so dark it was hard to tell the difference in pieces so we had to use a flashlight to make sure we were doing it correctly. We love Legos and will of course be buying more sets but I've never been more frustrated when trying to finish a set before. I would highly recommend using the kragle on this set as you go, especially the roof! I have attached some photos of all the pieces that fell off after we attached the trees.
Response from LEGO SHOP25 July 2019Callie, Customer ServiceThanks so much for your review! I'm sorry you experienced some frustration with your set. If you find things aren't as sturdy as they should be, the best thing to do is double check your build. You'll want to make sure you hear a noticeable "click" and use a bit more pressure to attach the trees. If little rebuilding can't set things right side up, you can get in touch with our LEGO® experts at LEGO.com/Service. We'll get your build right side up — no Kragle required.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Upside Down