Ocean Exploration SubmarineCity
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Kids can play out exciting sea exploration adventures with this LEGO City Ocean Exploration Submarine (60264) playset, featuring an awesome toy submarine, underwater drone and a seabed-cave setting. And with 4 explorer minifigures, including Jessica Sharpe from the popular LEGO City Adventures TV series, a glowing anglerfish and hidden treasure, the scene is set for endless fun and adventure!
Great building set for kids
This building set comes with simple building instructions and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly helps budding LEGO builders become master builders.
Cool toys for kids
LEGO City is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers. Our Ocean playsets bring an exciting and open-ended world of undersea exploration and adventure, where kids get to enjoy lifelike role-play scenarios with realistic ocean vehicles, lifelike settings and fun characters.
- Here’s a great toy for boys and girls who love the ocean and its wildlife. This LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Submarine (60263) playset has all kids need for imaginative underwater adventures.
- What's in the box? A toy submarine, underwater drone and a coral-covered seabed setting, plus 4 minifigures, including LEGO® City TV's Jessica Sharpe and 2 divers with cool accessories, and a glowing anglerfish figure.
- Kids can combine the vehicles and characters included in this set with other original LEGO® toy playsets for even more creative play or to make awesome display pieces.
- This LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Submarine playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the LEGO® Ocean Toy Exploration Submarine measures over 3" (9cm) high, 5" (14cm) long and 4" (11cm) wide, while the ROV sub measures in at over 2" (6cm) long and 1" (4cm) wide.
- No need for batteries – this exciting ocean exploration toy is powered by kids with big imaginations!
- This kids’ toy comes with an easy-to-follow printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – a digital construction guide for young builders. Available as part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City is proud to support the groundbreaking work of National Geographic Explorers, who help build a better world for us all. LEGO City Ocean playsets introduce kids to the exciting world of underwater exploration.
- LEGO® City Ocean playsets are designed to the highest industry standards and criteria. This ensures that the LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- All LEGO® City bricks and pieces are tested to the extreme to create toy building sets that meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- October 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Under The SeaI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe box art is what drew me to this kit, the fact it had such a good price point for what looked like a really stylish kit was just a bonus. Unfortunately, I didn't have any other underwater kits so this one led to a whole world of expenditure. Strangely once built my favourite bit isn't the submarine itself but rather the little cave with the hidden Angler Fish. Yes, the glow in the dark works but you need to let him get a bit of light once you take him out of the box to charge him up. The mechanism to move him is a super simple strut but it is effective and does what you need it to. The included mini figures easily fit in the submarine so you can really get some fun play with this one. Admittedly mine just sits of the shelf as a dust trap with all the other underwater sets. The submarine does look good built and I love the fact the engines all have moveable turbines for added manoeuverability. Throw in some functional grab hooks and you can really explore what the deep sea has to offer. Number Of Pieces: 286 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09 Build Time: 40 MinutesPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Submarine
- October 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very FunGuera |I would recommend this to a friend!The Ocean Exploration Submarine was really fun putting together with ny 5 year old. He loves a little challenge sometimes, but is very smart and knows how to put Legos together. I had to the read the instructions but we worked together to make this cute submarine. The instructions were very easy to read, the whole thing was pretty easy to put together also. The colors of the submarine are great! The pieces are very sturdy and durable. My son really loves this cool looking submarine. These are very good toys for them to use there brains. Very educational for them to learn patterns and to be able to put things together.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Submarine
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun for allI would recommend this to a friend!Legos are always a favorite toy/activity in our house, and this set did not disappoint. There were 4 separate bags in the box, which made assembly a breeze. We opened one bag at a time and completed each one before opening the next. The attention to detail was fantastic, and I especially liked the camera and pop-out fish in this set. The colors were perfect for an “under water” theme, and the stickers were easy to apply. My kids of all ages enjoyed playing with this set, whether it was assembling the little pieces for the big kids, or flipping through the instructions with the little kids. Overall, we really enjoyed this set and love that it is an interactive LEGO set. We can’t wait to try out our next set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Submarine
- September 8th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0SUBMARINEquickjoe |I would recommend this to a friend!The material came packaged nicely in the box. Each segment was prepackaged into individual bags which was easy to find the parts. The Lego set came with step by step instructions on how to put each individual piece together. For a younger child help was needed but for an older child these instructions were perfect. The finished product held together quite strong and was sturdy. The only negative I can see with this item is the smaller pieces that could be harmful if around real young children, other than that I think is the a great learning tool for kids.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Ocean Exploration Submarine