The Nissan GT-R NISMO (76896) has fans all over the world and holds the record for the fastest drift. Now fans of all ages can create their very own toy model car with LEGO® building bricks – the ideal LEGO gift for those who love to build cool replicas. Put the Nissan GT-R on display or challenge other cars to a race! Own your very own Nissan GT-R NISMO toy car Tuners, drivers and race fans have loved the Nissan GT-R for half a century and can now build a LEGO replica of the legendary GT-R NISMO. This toy model car features some of the same realistic details seen on the real-life model. The toy playset also includes a driver minifigure in a Nissan race suit to place behind the wheel for exhilarating racing action. Racing toys to star on the racetrack! New for January 2020, LEGO Speed Champions replicas are now 25% bigger and more realistic than ever. They allow car fans to build mini versions of the world’s most famous cars, and display them or use to create thrilling racing stories.
- A rare chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO® replica of the legendary Nissan GT-R NISMO. This is the perfect gift for those passionate about building toys and racing them.
- A buildable Nissan GT-R NISMO and 1 collectible minifigure in a Nissan racing suit. This model car kit will captivate both kids and car fans, inspiring them to independent play and letting them stage races with friends.
- New for January 2020, the mini version of the Nissan GT-R NISMO can be built and displayed or used to race against other LEGO® Speed Champions cars.
- This 298-piece Nissan GT-R NISMO model car kit provides an exciting mission for boys and girls aged 8+ who love to create and play with toy racing cars. It will make a cherished gift at any time of year.
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide. New for January 2020, all LEGO® Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
- No batteries required, so the fun and racing action never have to stop. This action toy is always ready to zoom away and take to the track!
- This building kit comes with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, so fans have nothing to worry about and can put together their racing toy as quickly as they choose.
- LEGO® Speed Champions building toys give car fans the chance to create some of the world’s most famous and exciting models. They can either show off their race cars or stage thrilling battles against other models.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 6 to 8 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Time To RallyValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlthough I don't drive I have a thing about cars, no idea why but I do. My previous exerience with Lego cars was they were blocky and not particularly realistic looking but that goes back to the early 1980s (how I wish I still had those kits!) and things have certainly moved on a long way. When the other half saw this one he immediately wanted it cos the GT-R was one of his favoured vehicles in a computer game (he did say which one but I can't remember now). I have to admit when I saw the box images I was keen to build it as it did look really good. Have to admit, I was NOT disappointed in the finished product. Nice and roomy for your mini figures and easy to get them in and out too which did surprise me. As expected the build instructions are nice and clear and the bricks fit together super easily. Only real downside for me was the number of stickers (some of them are really small and fiddly) but that's because I genuinely suck at placing them. Would be a good kit for younger builders as well as car enthusiasts. Number Of Pieces: 298 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06 Build Time: 1.25 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nissan GT-R NISMO
- July 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great buildvdn34a | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat and enjoyable buid. For the most part it was straight forward except for a mistake in the manual on page 30. It failed to indicate where to place the Lego piece. Luckily I have the Lego Instruction App. It has the updated instructions. Can't wait for the next Speed Champions build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nissan GT-R NISMO
- August 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice Collection PieceCobraMustang62 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I think the Nissan GTR Nismo looks the closest to the car it was based off of more than any other Speed Champions car I have. It is my second 9 stud wide Speed Champions car. I ordered some pieces to build a garage for this Nissan, my Ferrari F8 Tributo, and my Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Evo so I'm exited for that. The handbrake and the shift lever in the cockpit is pretty cool I thought. Its probably like that because it is a drift car. The spoiler, also very cool. And I love the colors. In my opinion, this car is flawless. So in conclusion the Nissan GTR Nismo is a must-have item in your Speed Champions collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nissan GT-R NISMO
- February 9th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.08 Stud, Hmm ... Good but Needs TweakingWrenchMonkey2 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot Bad ...! Pros: Some great building techniques for this 8 stud Speed Champion. Looks true and unmistakable to a Nissan GTR. Better interior design than the Ferrari. Cons: Steering wheel is not centred to the driver. The wheels also look just that bit too small. These both seem to be a common issue with the new 8 stud Speed Champions.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Nissan GT-R NISMO