Welcome to the largest, most detailed LEGO® Star Wars Millennium Falcon model we’ve ever created—in fact, with 7,500 pieces it’s one of our biggest LEGO models, period! This amazing LEGO interpretation of Han Solo’s unforgettable Corellian freighter has all the details that Star Wars fans of any age could wish for, including intricate exterior detailing, upper and lower quad laser cannons, landing legs, lowering boarding ramp and a 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy. Remove individual hull plates to reveal the highly detailed main hold, rear compartment and gunnery station. This amazing model also features interchangeable sensor dishes and crew, so you decide whether to play out classic LEGO Star Wars adventures with Han, Leia, Chewbacca and C-3PO, or enter the world of Episode VII and VIII with older Han, Rey, Finn and BB-8!
- Includes 4 classic crew minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia and C-3PO.
- Also includes 3 Episode VII/VIII crew minifigures: Older Han Solo, Rey and Finn.
- Figures include a BB-8 droid, 2 buildable Porgs and a buildable Mynock.
- Exterior features include intricately detailed and removable hull panels, a lowering boarding ramp, concealed blaster cannon, 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, interchangeable round/rectangular sensor dishes, upper and lower quad laser cannons, and 7 landing legs.
- Main hold features a seating area, Dejarik holographic game, combat remote training helmet, engineering station with turning minifigure seat and a doorway build with passageway decoration.
- Rear compartment features the engine room with hyperdrive and console, 2 doorways, hidden floor compartment, 2 escape pod hatches, engineering console and an access ladder to the gunnery station.
- Gunnery station features a minifigure gunner’s seat and detachable hull panel with fully rotating quad laser cannon. An additional quad laser cannon is also mounted on the underside.
- This model includes 7,500 pieces.
- Also includes an informational fact plaque.
- Features a new-for-October-2017 cockpit canopy element.
- Classic crew weapons include Han’s blaster pistol and Chewbacca’s stud-firing bowcaster.
- Episode VII/VIII crew weapons include Han’s blaster, Rey’s small silver blaster and Finn’s medium blaster rifle.
- Change out the features and crew characters to switch between classic and Episode VII/VIII versions of the Millennium Falcon!
- Open individual hull panels to access the detailed interior while retaining the overall exterior appearance.
- Slide the panel to reveal the concealed blaster cannon.
- Turn classic Leia’s and Han’s head to reveal their breathing mask decoration.
- Makes the perfect intergalactic toy or flagship display model.
- Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 33” (84cm) long and 22” (56cm) wide.
- January 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Must Build for any STAR WARS or LEGO FanAmar |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll start by saying that I was intimidated by sheer size of this build. However, I knew I needed to to this. Over the holidays I spent approx 3-4 hours each day for 9 days building the Falcon (see photos). I have to say the experience was amazing and seeing the Millennium Falcon come together was a truly fantastic experience. I found a piece that was puzzling and wondered if the LEGO engineers and designers made a mistake - would loved to know if this is true. It is part 4211444 and installed on page 136 (section 297). Not sure why its there, anyone? BTW - the amount of time could have been reduced, however, I elected to make my Falcon read LEGO straight down the middle and LEGO read left on the leftside and right on the rightside. It made the build longer but I just had to do it :-) Having finished this was by far the best LEGO experience I have had and I want to give thanks to the LEGO designers and engineers that put this set together. Awesome!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- March 13th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Big OneI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOrdered this on its Sept release and got it a couple of weeks later. Honestly folks I don't know what the ordering problems were ;-) Finally waited till after Xmas to start on this set, when you've waited ten years what are a couple of months more? All in I reckon I spent 28hrs building this although I did fit in a set of LED lights after a friend incorporated a set in his Falcon and an after market display stand (to cut down on the space that the model takes up). The level of detail is good with the added flexiblity that youger Star Wars fans can opt for the Force Awakens Falcon rather that the proper Star Wars Falcon.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- November 3rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My childhood dream come to lifeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set allowed me to live out one of my childhood dreams. I have been wanting the original Lego set for ten years and never had the chance to get it, but when I saw this I knew it was time. When I first saw the box it came in when I picked it up from the Lego store in downtown Disney, Orlando I almost cried, when I opened the carrying box for it at home I cried for a solid 15 minutes. Building it was everything I ever hoped for it to be, the size is incredible, the detail is stunning, and it was very interesting to see cool little tricks the design team used to build it. The only complaint I have about this is that I wished it could be a bit more solid because the pieces on the top just sit on it and the mandibles up front bend a tiny bit. Still, thank you, Lego, for bringing this back.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 2 hrs 19 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- December 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingDekang |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfhttps://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Millennium-Falcon-75192#product-reviewsPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 daysWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™