This LEGO® Friends 41335 Mia’s Tree House construction toy is packed with features and details to create hours of fun for Mia, her brother, and any friends who might come to visit. There’s a folding ladder, scramble net and a zip wire for access to and from the second floor, plus a water gun, a book of ghost stories, artwork tiles, board game, pizza, sports equipment, Mia's skateboard and much more inside. Includes 2 mini-dolls plus 2 animal figures.
- Includes Mia and Daniel mini-doll figures, plus Mimì the bunny and Cinnamon the bird figures.
- Features a tree house accessed by ladder or scramble net, attic with opening roof and storage box, tree trunk with storage box and a bunny house.
- Accessory elements include a skateboard, water gun, torch, ghost stories book, artwork tiles, pizza, ‘I love Heartlake City' mug, board game, map of Heartlake City Park, boomerang, love letter tile, ball, bird nest, egg and a carrot.
- Whizz down the zip wire and then scramble back up the net to the tree house.
- Prepare an exciting night in for Mia’s friends with ghost stories by torchlight, board games and pizza, then discover Daniel’s box of belongings in the attic!
- Take the skateboard for a spin in Heartlake City Park, or have fun outside the tree house with the sports equipment with this great construction toy.
- Help animal-lover Mia look after her pet bunny in her house and the cute little bird nesting in the tree.
- Tree house measures over 6” (16cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Bunny house measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Free standard 6 to 8 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- February 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Majisto's Workshop: 2018 Friends Editionloganbreath | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy most favourite LEGO set from my childhood was Majisto's Workshop. It offered incredible play value. I rebuilt it many times, learning to build the set from memory and making minor changes. Mia's Tree House reminds me strongly of that set. With just two figures and a smaller sized build. The play value and options this set offers is way above its piece count. Plenty of accessories allow for many activities to be roleplayed. After building it I found myself enacting little scenes without even intending to. I can see this set being a perfect set to receive from a parent or grandparent for your birthday. It is the sort of set that would spark a love of LEGO roleplay. 100% recommended. Well done to the designer on a brilliant set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mia's Tree House
- February 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome SetAdelynnsDad | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBuilt this with my six year old and we had a lot of fun with this set. She really enjoyed the accessories that are in the two toy chest. Also the fact that the book was designed as a “spooky” book added to some of her stories that she’s had with it. We would highly recommend this set. We made a video of it being put together for YouTube. (https://youtu.be/NxSL4Txlxwo)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mia's Tree House
- February 7th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0HarryMonkey6 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReview from 6 year old daughter I like it because there is a zip line and because I like Lego friends.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mia's Tree House
- June 7th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0BrokeCarrieloveslegos | 14-18Purchased for: DaughterGot this after my daughter begged me for it. The base won’t stay together. Finally got it together and it “exploded” al over from the house being built on2 January 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some frustration with the set. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Mia's Tree House