Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control
Build a LEGO® Power Functions IR receiver, battery box and motors into your LEGO creations, then use this handy remote control to start, stop, change direction and more!
- The LEGO Power Functions IR Remote Control system operates on 4 different channels enabling the use of 4 models being controlled at the same time.
- Control up to 8 different LEGO Power Functions with one remote by connecting 2 LEGO Power Functions to 4 different receivers each.
- The reaching distance of the infra-red RC system is at least 30' (10m).
- Requires IR Receiver (Item #8884), not included.
- Requires 3 AAA (1.5V) batteries, not included.
91% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- January 22nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0No Really, about the BatteriesI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDO NOT use Duracell, for some reason they just don't work. It's an odd thing to have to say, but, I got this item brand new off the website, plugged in brand new batteries, Duracell, and, Nothing, Nada, Zip, Zilch. Hit the controls and the green light didn't so much as flicker. (Batteries were brand new) Went to the store, grabbed some Rayovac Batteries, plugged them in, and works great! No clue why... It's just a thing... get other batteries and you'll be fine!Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control
- July 8th, 2009Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great IR remote...wish it was RF...I would recommend this to a friend!Power Functions components are extremely well designed and offer excellent value for the money. No instructions are included except info on battery installation. Very intuitive so none are needed. This remote can control up to four separate receivers. Each receiver can operate up to two bi-directional motors independently. You can parallel stack more motors, but they will do whatever the first motor in the stack does. You can also reverse the behavior of the "up" and "down" controls. The IR range and sensitivity is decent. Works anywhere in the room. I really hope LEGO comes out with an RF remote system soon.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control
- December 30th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tip for Power FunctionsKarynC |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI ordered 3 of the power functions for my son for Christmas. Couldn't get this one to work, phoned the help line; turns out Duracell brand batteries tend not to work in Lego battery-powered items. Switched to another brand and voila, works like a charm!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control
- March 19th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great remote controlI would recommend this to a friend!This handset works very well for anything except trains, because of its lack of speed control. For cars and other non-variable contraptions, this remote would be a great starter to RC Lego. Controls are very simple and easy to learn. Extremely easy to use and reasonably priced, I recommend this set to every Lego fan!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control
Shop more like this: