Premium LEGO® Defender modelAuthentically detailed, multifunctional LEGO® Technic™ interpretation of the 2019 Land Rover Defender.
Packed with realistic detailsClean, sculpted surfaces, original-design rims with ground-gripping tires, and an array of amazing features and functions.
LEGO® Technic™ Land Rover Defender
An impressive display piece
Developed and perfected in partnership with Land Rover.
Explore innovative engineering
Experience world-leading vehicle design firsthand.
Authentic functions throughout
Opening doors, removable roof rack with storage box and more.
Elaborately detailed cabin
Working steering and a sophisticated transmission system.
Awesome engine detailing
In-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons.
Just like the real thing
A great gift for Land Rover enthusiasts and model car fans.
A highly rewarding building experienceLEGO® builders are introduced to advanced elements of engineering as they build this Land Rover Defender model.
Experience world-leading vehicle design firsthand with this highly authentic and displayable 42110 LEGO® Technic™ Land Rover Defender model. Developed in partnership with Land Rover, this impressive LEGO replica captures the vehicle’s outstanding level of refinement with its clean, modern lines and sculpted surfaces, and comes with original-design rims with ground-gripping tires, plus a host of realistic features and functions. Opening doors allow access to an elaborate cabin with a working steering wheel, detailed dashboard and a new-for-October-2019 transmission system with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear – the most sophisticated LEGO Technic gearbox to date! The interior also features forward-folding rear seats that give visual access to the 4-speed sequential gearbox. And, the attention to detail doesn't end there. This awesome replica model also has an in-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons beneath the bonnet, working All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension on both axles and a working winch! You can even open the tail door with a turn of the rear-mounted spare wheel. Finished with a removable roof rack with storage box, pannier, ladder and traction mats, this impressive interpretation of the quintessential all-terrain vehicle has been designed to provide a truly immersive and rewarding building experience. The perfect gift for Land Rover enthusiasts and fans of classic collectible model cars.
- Features authentically designed bodywork with Land Rover emblems, original-design rims with ground-gripping tires, removable roof rack with storage box, pannier, ladder and traction mats, opening doors, bonnet and tail door, plus a detailed cabin.
- Functions include a 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension on both axles, detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine and a working winch.
- Cabin features a detailed dashboard, working steering wheel and forward-folding rear seats that reveal the 4-speed sequential gearbox.
- New-for-October-2019 transmission system with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear – the most sophisticated LEGO® Technic™ gearbox to date!
- Check out the olive green, gray and black color scheme.
- Lift the bonnet to see the detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cabin.
- Turn the rear-mounted spare wheel to open the tail door.
- Includes a collection of authentic stickers.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 2,500 pieces.
- Land Rover Defender measures over 8” (22cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Free standard 6 to 8 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 3rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO LAND ROVER DEFENDER (42110)sjc2019 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfYet another great set from Lego, as usual clear step by step instructions for an easy build, some great features add to the realism of this set. Once I had built it even my neighbour commented on it. The set is also good value for the money, considering the part count. I would recommend this to Lego and land rover fans.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Land Rover Defender
- December 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Stunning engineeringStevan123 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfProbably the most technically challenging Lego project I’ve ever seen! The detail is overwhelming. The manual is very clear and concise - it needs to be for this set. A very satisfying and rewarding set to build. More like this please!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 14 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Land Rover Defender
- January 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Better design than the real oneOtaman | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought it for my 9 year old son as a x-mas gift. The final result gave him a great sense of accomplishment. The rugged design of the car is way better than the real one which is too round. The real one should have come out this way. He had a lot of fun for 7 hours straight without meals. I see a lot of complaints about the noise from the gears after finishing. But I found no mistakes in the set at all. It works just fine even if my son finished all by himself. That must be caused by the two universal joints which are not connected firmly. I confirmed it for my son. If those are loosely connected, the noise will be inevitable. So just be careful when you assemble two universal joint parts inside. Only one problem my son found on this was the disassembly which would be very painful.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Land Rover Defender
- January 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great to be backRichardG | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA thoroughly enjoyable experience, just the right level of challenge. No missing pieces, which I think is amazing, your picking system must be great! Only bug is a problem in transmission, causing it not engage fully and make clicking sound without completing drive back through the system, I have checked and cannot find problem, any ideas???? Would love to have had a small motor for animated display .21 January 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceThank you for your review. The pictures look awesome, very organized! There shouldn't be any clicking sounds, it could be that something isn't in the right place. It's known to be a challenging build due to the difficulty of the transmission and differentials. You may want to check your steps on the way to make sure everything's in place. You can always give our experts a shout at www.LEGO.build/Service if you need any help. :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 19 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Land Rover Defender