FREE Summer Celebration Minifigure set with purchases over 75 €*Learn more
Small parts and Ball.
Build a mansion filled with mysteryFind surprises around every corner with the new LEGO® Haunted House.
Drop in for a visitTake the lift to nowhere with the Fairground Collection Haunted House.
Von Barron’s glowing portrait
Shine a light on this mysterious ruby stolen from Pharaoh Hotep.
Bring the terror to life
Control the lights and motion on your smartphone with Powered Up.
The Madman’s Lift
Add the Powered Up app for heart-dropping thrills.
The Face of Sphinx
Marvel at the mysterious centrepiece of Von Barron’s collection.
The Idol of Everest
Beware this spooky relic from a temple high atop Mount Everest.
The Orb of OGEL
Discover a prototype for a stolen mind-control superweapon.
Unlock a mystery with every brickBuild a mansion filled with ancient relics from legendary LEGO® sets!
Enter if you dareWelcome to Manor von Barron, a spooky Haunted House theme-park ride packed with chills and thrills for all who dare to enter. Once home to one of the world’s greatest villains who travelled the globe in search of treasures to steal, this Haunted House is a nostalgic throwback to classic LEGO® adventure sets, so be sure to look for rare bricks and ancient artifacts hidden throughout this spooky set!
If you love ghosts, ghouls and things that go bump in the night, we’ve got a treat for you – the LEGO® Haunted House (10273). Take time out of everyday life and explore something extraordinary as you discover the thrills and surprises packed into this stunning building project.
Spookily good details bring the story to life
Take your time building this impressive haunted house model, before exploring all the intricate details hidden within. The house opens up, making it easy to explore inside where you’ll discover a working free-fall ride plus automatic doors at the top of the tower. See the haunted front doors close for a spooky effect. Add the LEGO Powered Up components (available separately) to control the lift via the Powered Up app.
A building project that’s full of thrills
This Haunted House is part of a collection of LEGO building kits for adults who appreciate clever design. This model also makes a scarily good gift, birthday present or Christmas gift.
We have introduced new packaging for adult builders to make it easier to find products related to their interests and passions. Be it sports, film, art, vehicles, landmark buildings or fairground icons, LEGO sets bring these to life in brick form. With the new packaging clearly showcasing which interest each product relates to, we took the decision to discontinue Creator Expert branding. While the brand won’t be featured on future packaging and in communication, our product range will continue to include the same advanced-build, collectible sets, guaranteeing hours of building enjoyment.
- This creepy LEGO® Haunted House (10273) model provides hours of enjoyment for anyone looking to unwind with a new project. Build the spooky horror house then explore its impressive features and delightful details.
- Why should kids get all the fun when it comes to scary toys? This building kit is designed for adults but it includes lots of playful features, such as a free-fall ride, haunted doors and a cursed painting.
- If you appreciate beautiful details, you’ll love displaying your haunted house model. Upgrade the Haunted House with the LEGO® Powered Up components (available separately) to control the lift via the app.
- Ideal for ghost hunters, thrill seekers and adult LEGO® fans alike, this Haunted House set makes a great birthday gift for your ghost-loving mum, dad, husband, wife, partner or friend and also makes a fun Halloween gift.
- This dark and spooky haunted manor measures over 26.5” (68cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, making it a challenging construction kit for adults and a great brick-built model to display.
- A battery is included with the light brick in this set, so you can enjoy the illumination right away. To motorize your model, add 1 x 88009 and 2 x 88008 Powered Up components (sold separately).
- This set comes with coffee-table-style building instructions to guide and inspire you.
- Part of a series of inspiring LEGO® construction kits for adults, designed for LEGO building fans and hobbyists who love beautiful design and elegant LEGO models.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this model is designed to last.
- Free standard 6 to 8 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set. Great Price. A++++I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is definitely one of the coolest sets I’ve ever built. It is extremely detailed and looks amazing when completed. The working and dropping elevator is definitely the Coup de Gras of this set. It feels like I’m on the Tower of Terror at Disney MGM Studios. Although, the crank is not very solid and you might need to pull the chain from the back for the elevator to go up. There is a decent amount of repetition, mainly for the windows, but not too much to bore you out. Another cool thing about this set is that there is not one sticker. All pieces are printed. Overall, this set is definitely recommended to any LEGO fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- June 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Such a fun set, one of my favorites so far.Sebol | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is a fun set to build. Not too complex so can definitely be assembled with children and let them do it all. It is quite sturdy, which matters as the fun comes with opening it up. Very nice touch to put one customer as a disabled person. All characters are "yellow" so one could argue another colour could have been added but it is already a good step for diversity in your lego village... The house looks great, the colour works well. I really love the organ, such a lovely piece of lego engineering! You get a haunted painting too which comes with its own battery so no need to purchase that one separately. There is a lot of interesting details, most of them setting you a few years back. If you have been a lego "player" for many years, you may recognise some of the artefacts included. I love that there are also 2 Freestanding ghosts. The front garden is cute with the tombstone and the pumpkin. Nice touch. Finally, I think it is quite easy to make this set modular if you wish to install it in your lego city. I would put it not too far from the Ghostbuster's HQ though, just to keep it all under control...Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- July 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An absolute MUSTbeard0825 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have so much good to say about this set. Firstly, I'm a huge fan of haunted houses, and this pulls off the look incredibly well. The color scheme works great for it as well. All of the easter eggs from the old Adventures themes were a great touch, too. I loved that they also included back stories on all the artifacts in the instructions as you built them. The pipe organ mini build is easily my favorite that I've seen, and I appreciate the clever use of the light brick for the photo above it. The elevator function is really fun to mess with as well. I saw on a lot of reviews, people mentioned they had chain issues. I didn't seem to have the same problem, but it was sort of tricky to get the car to start going up the elevator sometimes. I think it has to do with all the wheels used to slow the car down, but its easy to work around. It's also worth noting that this build is pretty repetitive at times. This didn't bother me, personally, but it may feel tedious to some. But for those of you who hate stickers: this set has none! It was fairly refreshing to build such a massive set without having stickers to break the pace up. In all, this set is without a doubt worth every penny, and is one of my new favorite sets of all time, along side Hogwarts Castle, the Tree House, and the UCS Slave 1. It is absolutely HUGE (I'll include a photo of it next to the Hogwarts Castle set just to give you an idea of its size), and is a joy both to look at and play with. For those of you wanting it now when it's out of stock, check your closest Lego store. I lucked out and found some at mine, and snatched it immediately. It was such a pleasant surprise, because I wasn't expecting to get this for quite some time.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- July 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Huge piece of styleChoiceyourbrickname | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've just finished to build the set after 9h, I have to say I really enjoyed build it. I had just problems to build the little piece of roof up the main door, I made some mistakes so I had to rebuild it more than one time. But after this little problem was all perfect , and I really like the mechanics inside and outside the elevator, they work perfect and I like the change to lock the elevator in higher flors so you can see it from the windows. I love all the details and all the descriptions of that in the instructions, only the organ inside worth the money of all set, is really an artwork. And the best thing is the guy in the wheelchair, I've never seen something like this in lego, I think is really inclusive and I hope to find more minifigures like that in the future sets. If you want a really unique set, don't esitate to buy it, I'm sure you'll enjoy.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House