Fire Dragon AttackNINJAGO®
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-06/02 while stocks last.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Ninja fans will love playing out aerial adventures from season 1 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with the updated Fire Dragon Attack (71753) playset. The impressive dragon toy is ideal for inspiring gripping roleplay action with its posable tail, legs, jaw and wings.
Guaranteed thrills for passionate ninja fans
The toy construction set is packed with 4 cool minifigures: ninjas Kai, Zane and Nya Legacy, plus their fierce enemy Wyplash, for kids to stage epic good vs. evil clashes. New for June 2021, Nya Legacy is a never-seen-before golden, collectible minifigure with a stand to celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO playsets.
Unique toys for imaginative builders
LEGO NINJAGO toys provide kids with an escape to a fantasy world of amazing action where they can team up with their heroes to take on a cast of fearsome villains as they play with a wonderful collection of building kits including mechs, bikes and dragons.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Fire Dragon Attack (71753) playset featuring a highly posable dragon toy for imaginative kids to enjoy hours of high-flying adventures.
- Ninja playset includes 4 minifigures from season 1 of the NINJAGO® TV series: ninjas Nya, Kai and Zane, plus evil skeletal general Wyplash, all armed with cool weapons.
- The detailed flying dragon toy has a posable jaw, tail, legs and wings, and a saddle on its back for kids to place ninja minifigures when they ride into battles.
- Includes a golden Nya Legacy collectible minifigure with a small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for collectible golden minifigures in 5 other NINJAGO® sets including Tournament of Elements (71735), Boulder Blaster (71736), X-1 Ninja Charger (71737) and Ultra Sonic Raider (71739).
- This 563-piece dragon playset is a rewarding building task for kids aged 8 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift.
- Measuring over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 23 in. (59 cm) wide when standing on its back legs with wings spread out, the dragon toy is great for both play and display.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has a stunning collection of building kits to capture kids’ imaginations and help them learn positive values through role-play.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they pull apart consistently every time. Ninja skills and strength not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, so you can be sure kids are in safe hands.
- August 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun dragonDr Mango |I would recommend this to a friend!My kid loved playing with this set. The dragon is fun to build and it expands on their imaginations. The build quality is sturdy and there is a sense of accomplishment. I highly recommend Lego to anyone who wants kids to have funPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Dragon Attack
- June 19th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My son is loving itI would recommend this to a friend!My son has been playing with this all day every day I love to see him being so happyPlay Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Fire Dragon Attack
- July 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant Lego set!Beana |I would recommend this to a friend!My son was absolutely delighted when I surprised him with this! He is a massive Lego and Ninjago fan so I knew instantly it would be a hit! This is a new set in the Ninjango series and my son was keen to start building straight away! It took him just under an hour to build it up - lots of pieces involved! However his face when he had completed said it all! He loves it and loves playing with other Ninjago sets he already has. He was particularly impressed with the size of the dragon and also the all new - Gold limited edition Nya figure! He’s happy so I’m extremely happy!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Dragon Attack
- July 4th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Dragon Attack LegoCharl7 |I would recommend this to a friend!Our house love lego!!! We have tonnes of it and the kids love to build it. My stepson absolutely loved building this one and as usual the quality was very good and the instructions were very clear. The age range seems good and suitable for what the dragon is. Fab lego. Would recommend.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Fire Dragon Attack