Fire Command UnitCity
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-06/02 while stocks last.*Learn more
This exciting LEGO® City Fire Command Unit (60282) playset includes a classic fire truck with a functioning cherry picker arm. Kids also get a host of LEGO City TV characters, including Bob, Feldman and Toastie the firefighter robot complete with a water cannon that shoots water elements. Transport your little hero to the heart of the LEGO City Adventures TV series, where they get to decide the script!
Ideal building toy for kids aged 5 and up
You'll find easy-to-follow building instructions for this LEGO City playset in the box. Or you can download Instructions PLUS, part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly turns kids into master builders!
Creative play for kids
LEGO City fire playsets deliver a world of fun where creativity can thrive, with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and exciting characters that inspire imaginative play based on real-life scenarios.
- Kids can play out stories from the popular LEGO® City Adventures TV series with the LEGO City Fire Command Unit (60282) playset, featuring realistic vehicles and fun characters from the TV show.
- What’s in the box? A cool toy fire truck with functioning cherry picker, a science lab setting with stackable LEGO® flames, plus LEGO City TV characters Toastie the firefighter robot, Bob and Feldman.
- Kids can elevate the fire truck's cherry picker, shoot water elements from Toastie the firefighting robot to knock out the LEGO® flames, and play out stories featuring fun LEGO City TV characters.
- This high-quality playset makes an impressive Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for fans of the LEGO® City Adventures TV series and for kids who love creative play.
- When built, the fire truck (with cherry picker retracted) measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 13 in. (33 cm) long and 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide.
- The fire truck has a compartment for storing the firefighting accessories, plusa trailer with a ramp for transporting Toastie the firefighter robot. Includes 3 firefighter minifigures with helmets.
- Comes with easy-to-follow building instructions and Instructions PLUS – an interactive guide for budding builders that’s part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City fire sets nurture imaginative role play and open-ended adventures in realistic settings with detailed buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters loved by kids.
- Have you ever wondered how LEGO® bricks connect and pull apart so consistently? It’s because LEGO components are produced to meet strict industry standards for quality.
- LEGO® pieces are rigorously tested to make sure all LEGO building playsets meet stringent global standards for safety.
- January 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Realistickh88 |I would recommend this to a friend!My boys and I had fun putting The Fire Command Unit Lego Set together. The instructions were easy to follow and it took us approximately 30 minutes to put it completely together. My boys would say their favorite thing about the set is shooting the water out at the fires. My favorite thing about the Lego set is how realistic everything is. Down to the doors, Lego nailed it with this set. We look forward to building more sets together and making more memories together at our Lego building table!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Command Unit
- January 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Toy!NikkiKW |I would recommend this to a friend!My son absolutely loved the fire command unit Lego kit. He had ADHD so catching his attention with most things is pretty hard but he completely focused on this for hours. He was so proud when he finished it and the instructions were easy for him to follow. The pieces locked together tightly as to withstand rough play.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Command Unit
- January 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0No limits for fun timespaulc1 |I would recommend this to a friend!The LEGO City Fire Command Unit playset is a must have for everyone who has kids a little older, that are curious and love to put things together. My son cannot get enough of this playset and all his friends love it as well. It keeps the kids busy for hours and all I can see is them entertained, having fun. My son is fanatic about LEGO products for a long time and I also love it since I was a child. I grew up playing LEGO and I can say that this playset is not only for fun but it helps my child to develop his brain and imagination, learning about mechanics, math and construction skills. After putting all the parts together, the playset looks perfect to display in my son's room. The LEGO City Fire Command Unit playset is safe for children to play and it is an amazing gift option for any kid that loves putting things together and adventure. I truly recommend the product and I will be getting the other products of the LEGO® City collection.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Command Unit
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FunSdonald |I would recommend this to a friend!My seven year old loves legos. He creates his own worlds and loves trying new sets. This was his first bigger set and let me tell you he didn’t leave his room for well over an hour! This lego set was fun and made him use his brain! It turned out great and seemed fairly easy to put together without help from a adult! Highly recommendPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Command Unit