EV3 Infrared BeaconMINDSTORMS®
Temporarily out of stock
Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 11/10-17/10Not a VIP?
This has been designed for use with the EV3 Infrared Seeker Sensor. The beacon emits an infrared signal which the sensor can track. The beacon can also be used as a remote control for the EV3 brick through signals sent to the infrared sensor.
- Requires two AAA batteries
- Four individual channels
- Includes a beacon button and toggle switch to activate/deactivate
- Green LED indicating if the beacon is active
- Auto power-down if the unit is not in action for one hour
- Working distance of up to two meters
- October 18th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeI would recommend this to a friend!This is a cool piece of kit, comes with the lego EV3 Mindstorms set, so I don't really see why you would need another one, unless you had lost or damaged the original. It's an awesome thing. I use it in a robotics class and everyone can have a good time, however building the robots and using the Lego Programmer can be challenging. The value for money could be better, yet it is well worth it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55EV3 Infrared Beacon
- March 25th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Complicatedbdiddy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor a young programmer this is good, but it is not a simple as scratch. If your child doesn't have an attention span don't get it. otherwise it is fantastic.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55EV3 Infrared Beacon
- November 16th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0power functionsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis remote is great what makes it even better is that it works with power functionsPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55EV3 Infrared Beacon