Fans of LEGO® NINJAGO® will be thrilled to build this dragon toy and recreate exciting action scenes from the NINJAGO TV series. The dragon mech is a fearsome creature with its posable head and limbs, digi blade wings, and 2 stud shooters. The best toys for kids This NINJAGO® set boasts 3 minifigures: Digi Kai, Digi Lloyd and the evil ruler of Prime Empire, Unagami, who becomes the dragon to express his anger. The battles kids can stage with these buildable figures will consume their creative minds and inspire their imaginations. The perfect construction toys LEGO® NINJAGO® toy playsets allow children to dive into an action-packed world of adventure where they can team up with their ninja heroes to take on the forces of evil. NINJAGO fans will be captivated as they play out scenes with these stunning building sets, which include ninja mechs, dragon figures, temples and ninja toys.Building Instructions
- Awesome LEGO® dragon and 3 minifigures to recreate thrilling action from the NINJAGO® TV series. The ideal gift for NINJAGO fans who want to be a little ninja and dive into a fantasy world for endless adventures.
- This toy playset boasts a LEGO® NINJAGO® dragon and 3 minifigures: NINJAGO Digi Jay, Digi Lloyd and the ruler of Prime Empire, Unagami. Children can play out stories as they compete over the Key-Tana.
- The LEGO® dragon is highly posable with moving limbs, head and jaw, and can fire studs from 2 shooters. Unagami can ride in cockpit, and it can be used for battles against Jay’s Cyber Dragon toy playset.
- This 286-piece LEGO® dragon construction toy provides an exciting building task for boys and girls aged 8+ and will delight NINJAGO® fans and creative kids as a birthday gift, Christmas present or LEGO gift for any occasion.
- New for January 2020, this NINJAGO® set is a great size to enjoy at home or take on the go for non-stop ninja action. The dragon figure measures over 5” (14 cm) high, 15” (39 cm) long and 5” (14 cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this ninja mech – it is ready to start playing out exciting stories as soon as it is built. Your little ninjas will never need to take a break from their adventures.
- Looking for the ideal LEGO® gift for a young builder? Then this is it! The bricks come with simple-to-follow instructions making it quick and easy to have your LEGO NINJAGO® dragon ready for action.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® building sets offer a gateway to a world of adventure where kids can live out their most exciting dreams by teaming up with their ninja heroes for non-stop fun as they take on a host of villains.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this LEGO dragon have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time. Even resistant to dragon attacks!
- LEGO® bricks have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You know you are in safe hands when you choose a LEGO toy for your kids.
- Free standard 6 to 8 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.6out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
- January 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A very good dragon for its figs,play and pppSampanna123 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed the very easy build of this set. It is very very poseable, and with the support of its tail can stand on its two hind legs. You can get many expressions with this dragon, and I like the reference to the 286 computer with its amount of parts. This is a great playset, would highly recommend for a young child. The orange Key-tana is beautiful, and the minifigures are great. It is amazing the get the main villain of Ninjago S12 in such as cheap set, as well as two of the ninja, fully kitted out. You get a ton of spare weaponry parts here, which I can see MOCers loving. If you buy Gamer's Market with this(as I did) they perfectly compliment each other, with Gamer's market being a great marketplace build with phenomenal minifigs, and is very good as a display piece, then this for playing with. If you buy the two together, you will get all 6 ninja (3 avatar, 3 digi) and 3 out of the 4 villains (the fourth being obtainable in the £9 Cole's speeder car). Overall I feel that this is a very very good set with its playability, minifigs and price per part. Paired with Gamer's Market, I think the 2 sets will last a child for around 1/2 a year before they start begging you for another one :P. With the relatively small(for a dragon) number of parts, I think Lego did an excellent job on this one. Keep it up, Lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?55Empire Dragon
- September 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing DragonEmperorGeniunePythor | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis dragon is an amazing set. I love everything about it. Starting off with the minifigures, we have Unagami, Kai, and Lloyd. Kai and Lloyd both come in their Arcade Pods and Kai also comes in the Mech-Jet so this is by no means the cheapest way to get those two. However, for Unagami, the main villain of Season 12, this is the cheapest way to get him. Now onto the dragon. In terms of build, this dragon reminds me of Stormbringer and the Lloyd's Mech Dragon. I like how this dragon takes more influence from Asian dragons rather than European ones and really helps to tie Ninjago back into the culture the series is based off. The dragon has a very, very nice head. I love the streaks of teal running across the top. The cockpit is very nice and well-built. I especially enjoy the trans-neon orange hexagon piece that acts as a visor for Unagami. The torso, however, is a little skinny. I personally don't mind this too much as the dragon is definitely more Asian-inspired and most Eastern dragons do have slim, serpent-like torsos. As for the legs, I like the trans-neon orange blades that protrude from the front legs. The back legs and the tail are both decent builds. I guess my only complaint with this dragon is the overuse of stickers. This set is $30 and has 11 stickers. That's quite a lot, but it isn't too much of a big deal. Overall, this is a great dragon and in my opinion, the best Prime Empire set. I would absolutely recommend it for any Ninjago fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 33 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire Dragon
- May 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Why is Ninjago sooooo Good?MrJV | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is great. And oh my gosh, the ninja in this wave look awesome. The white with their color looks amazing, and the spring green katanas make it even better. The three figures in this set are awesome. The dragon build executes a dragon impressively for such a small set. Also, I love that LEGO is giving so many useful extras pieces (like weapons),I really appreciate that. Would recommend, and I’m a little old for Ninjago, but how can I say no to those figures. Ninjas are always cool.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Empire Dragon
- May 14th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Astonishing drakeMystical | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis lego dragon has great articulation and possibility y it was super fun the put together, the details are great I do kind of wish some of the stickers were prints but that’s fine the face has a lot of expression. The color scheme is not my favorite but it is better than others I’ve seen. All in all it’s defiantly worth your money, you can always count on lego for quality products they have been my favorite toy science I was 5 and I will probably apply for a job there.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Empire Dragon