App-Controlled Top Gear Rally CarPowered UP
Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over 85 €*Not a VIP?
Know a race car fan who would love to drive like the Stig from TV’s BBC Top Gear? Let them put their skills to the test with this awesome LEGO® Technic™ (42109) App-Controlled Top Gear Rally Car. First, they can have fun building the rally car toy, discovering all the elements that make this Rally Car model work. Then the adrenaline builds as they try out cool moves – all using the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ App. Powered by a smart hub, the app allows super-precise movement, giving endless play combinations with authentic sound effects. Choose from different control screens to drive forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake and tackle obstacles. They will also get real-time feedback, including a speed and tilt log and can test out their skills in the app’s racing challenges section. There’s inspirational content and videos to discover in the app too! LEGO Technic sets bring an advanced building challenge for kids and adults who love to learn new engineering skills.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO® Technic™ app-controlled Top Gear Rally Car (42109). It’s operated via a smart device with 3 screens. Go to LEGO.com/devicecheck for compatible devices.
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO® Technic™ CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun.
- Build the car. Download the app. Get ready for action. With multi-function control, drivers can go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, or play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- Looking for Top Gear gifts or LEGO® gifts? Racing fans aged 9+ will love this toy building set.
- At over 10” (26cm) long, 3” (10cm) high and 5” (14cm) wide, this motorised toy car is the perfect size for driving or for display. Please note: this set is not compatible with LEGO® Power Functions systems.
- Building can start without batteries but to enjoy the full power of digital play with the app controls, you’ll need to pop 6 x AA 1.5V batteries into the Smart Hub.
- Getting started with this app-controlled toy is super-fast as full, easy-to-follow instructions are included in the box.
- LEGO® Technic™ plastic model kits are thoroughly tested to make sure every one of these unique toys meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- February 9th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Top gear rally carDodger |I was given this as a present and while I'm greatful for it I can't help but feel let down by Lego. This kit costs over £100 and compared to some of the other kits in this price range it lacks a great deal of the usual Lego details. No seats, no steering wheel. The axles protrude the wheels by varying amounts. Worst of all you don't even get a Lego Stig. Had I been given the choice I would have opted for the double decker bus.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35App-Controlled Top Gear Rally Car
- January 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fast and funBigDawg |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPretty cool fast and fun build, no numbered bags, didn't really need them. Wish is was a bigger set. Love the colors scheme, no real major technic motor build. Very simple set. Fun for all ages, must buy of you dont have it already.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 12 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55App-Controlled Top Gear Rally Car
- January 20th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not worth the moneyPurchased for: SonI assume that LEGO had to pay a premium to use the Top Gear branding (hence the price) which encouraged me to buy it; but in fact this connection added no value or added interest to the actual product!! There weren't many pieces when the box was opened, and my kids were pretty underwhelmed by the control App. The worst thing about the controls was that when they blipped out, (repeatedly) the app made you go through the whole set-up procedure from the start. Oh, and it consumed batteries! It was played with on Christmas Day and has not appeared since :-(Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25App-Controlled Top Gear Rally Car
- June 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO + Top Gear + RC Car = AwesomenessI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove this set. As a big fan of Top Gear which I watch with my son who loves LEGO, anything with wheels and Top Gear this has appeal on so many levels. It’s not a performance RC car. Get that straight. It’s slow. But still it’s very fun to drive it around after it’s built. It’s quite suitable for driving it indooors, which is not something cant do with regular RC cars. I don’t do a lot of LEGO builds myself and rarely buy LEGO for myself but I loved this one and vastly enjoyed putting it together and playing around with it after.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 14 days 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55App-Controlled Top Gear Rally Car