If you believe you have found a security vulnerability on one of our web sites or in our apps, we encourage you to let us know right away. We will investigate all legitimate reports and do our best to quickly fix the problem. Before reporting though, please review this page and please pay attention to those things that should not be reported via this channel
If you are looking to report another type of issue, please use the links below for assistance.
If you comply with the policies below when reporting a security issue to us, we will not initiate a lawsuit or law enforcement investigation against you in response to your report. We ask that:
- You give us reasonable time to investigate and mitigate an issue you report before making public any information about the report or sharing such information with others.
- You do not interact with an individual account (which includes modifying or accessing data from the account) if the account owner has not consented to such actions.
- You make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations and disruptions to others, including (but not limited to) destruction of data and interruption or degradation of our services.
- You do not exploit a security issue you discover for any reason. (This includes demonstrating additional risk, such as attempted compromise of sensitive company data or probing for additional issues.)
- You do not violate any other applicable laws or regulations.
We do not offer a bug bounty program.
Out of Scope
- Spam or social engineering techniques.
- Denial-of-service attacks.
- Content injection. Posting content on LEGO.com is a core feature, and content injection (also “content spoofing” or “HTML injection”) is ineligible unless you can clearly demonstrate a significant risk.
- Security issues in third-party apps or websites that are LEGO branded however licensed by a partner. These are not managed by us and do not qualify under our guidelines for security testing.