Yellow SubmarineYellow Submarine4.8806567.
Build this LEGO® version of the iconic Yellow Submarine from the famous 1968 film, and journey back to Pepperland with the Fab Four! The submarine features a removable top for easy play, a cockpit that accommodates the included John, Paul, George and Ringo minifigures, two rotating propellers, four periscopes, an adjustable rudder, plus assorted accessory elements that The Beatles have collected on their journey. The set also includes a Jeremy figure. An ideal gift for fans of LEGO® and The Beatles, it’s great for role-play or to create a colorful retro display.
- Includes 4 minifigures: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, plus a Jeremy figure.
- Yellow Submarine features a removable top, cockpit that fits all four Beatles minifigures, four rotating periscopes, two rotating propellers and an adjustable rudder, plus a removable display stand.
- Also includes a minifigure display stand.
- Accessory elements include John's telescope, Paul's 1x2 ‘Love' tile, Ringo's round 2x2 ‘half a hole' tile, George's submarine motor and Jeremy's apple.
- Build an authentic replica of the Yellow Submarine in LEGO® bricks.
- Great for display or role-playing scenes from the iconic 1968 film.
- Includes a booklet about the LEGO® fan/designer and the Yellow Submarine.
- This set includes over 550 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 10+.
- Yellow submarine measures over 5” (13cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Submarine display stand measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 3”(10cm) deep.
- Minifigure display stand measures over 4” (12cm) wide, 1” (4cm) deep and under 1” (1.6cm) high.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Interesting, Fun, Iconic and Colourful SetBarberSam13 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a perfect set not just for Beatles fans but for anyone who loves their music, the yellow submarine is iconic and I think the fan who designed this set and Lego have done a brilliant job in creating this model. The build took about 3 hours and is pretty straight forward, but it is a very enjoyable build at the same time, it's very colourful and there are more colours used which you don't see in the finished model, it's mainly built using yellow, amber and white pieces, however there are no stickers and every awesome bit of detail you see are all printed! This was one of the major factors in me getting this set because you get some really amazing printed pieces which I think not just Beatles fans would love but just Lego fans aswell, this set doesn't have any real playable features but it is meant to be a display model and looks really nice on a desk or maybe on a cd/vinyl cabinet :) The minifigs are fantastic and the detail is excellent and another reason I would highly recommend this set because they would be a great addition to anyone's minifigs collection! You also get a small buildable stand to display John, Paul, George and Ringo! You also get a figure of Jeremy which is a really nice inclusion :) All in all I would rate this 5/5 because I think it's good value for money, you get awesome printed bricks and the minifigs are fantastic! It is also a very nice display model :)Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yellow Submarine
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0We all live in a Yellow Submarine...The ReviewBrickFan95 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe box is something simply charming and finely detailed, with trippy palm trees, portraits of the band and Blue Meanies in the distinctive psychedelic visual style of the 1968 animated movie enriching both the inside and outside walls. I am also delighted by how well studied the mix of yellow and bright light orange bricks, with numerous re-coloured parts (appearing in each color for the first time), are together with the decorated elements, which are printed (as one would expect from a premium product). The Beatles’ psychedelic movie of an undersea voyage may be an unusual subject for a LEGO set, but the model is remarkably well designed and fun to both build and play with, and the minifigures look great. In my humble opinion. I believe that this set will tap into a much broader audience than any other traditional LEGO themes, and getting more people to pick up a LEGO set for the first time is always a great thing. All you need is Love, but if you’re a Beatles fan, you’ll want this too.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yellow Submarine
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0It Has Been 10 Years Since My Last Lego SetEggtart | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set for myself during the Black Friday shopping event. The Yellow Submarine is the first Lego set I purchase since 2007, and it truly bring a lot of those old memories back to me. PROS: 1. Very creative, unique, and detail oriented. 2. A must-collect item for The Beatles & The Yellow Submarine fan 3. Lot's of extra brick in case you lose some. CONS: 1. Not a lot of PLAY AROUND features, it's mainly designed for people to look at its beauty. 2. It's kinda pricey to me, approx. 7 pieces / CAD Overall, It's a decent set to collect. (9.5/10)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yellow Submarine
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another great Lego ideas setPiratebaz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love Lego ideas sets. Cannot get enough of them. I've read a few places that people think this is a little pricey. Hmmm maybe but.......... I think the extra money is reflected in licensing and money going to the designer. Good set fun build, looks great on the stand and will look great in the collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yellow Submarine