Own part of Star Wars history with the LEGO® Star Wars 75181 Y-Wing Starfighter. This Ultimate Collector Series building kit has an amazing level of detail, including an opening minifigure cockpit for the included Gold Leader minifigure, wheel-activated rotating ion cannons on top, retractable landing skids and space for the R2-BHD astromech droid. This fantastic Star Wars toy also comes with a tilting display stand and informational fact plaque, making it a great Star Wars gift and the perfect centerpiece for your collection.
- Includes a Gold Leader minifigure and an R2-BHD droid.
- Features highly authentic detailing, opening minifigure cockpit, wheel-activated rotating ion cannons on top, retractable landing skids and space for the included R2-BHD astromech droid.
- Also includes the Gold Leader's blaster pistol.
- Display the model on the tilting stand with informational fact plaque.
- Makes the perfect centerpiece for any LEGO® Star Wars collection.
- Part of the Ultimate Collector Series.
- Measures over 2” (7cm) high, 24” (61cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide, and over 9” (24cm) high mounted on stand.
- December 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Y Haven't You Bought This Set Yet?I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I heard Lego were remaking this set I got very excited. I was too young when the original Y-Wing UCS was released. One of the first sets I built was a £30 Y-Wing set. I loved all the little details on the ship and it's so iconic. Over 10 years later I get to build this masterpiece! The only other set I can compare it to is the UCS Millenium Falcon. Its just as fun to build, extremely detailed with so many small intricate details and is a beauty to behold. The only difference was the Y-Wing took a few hours as opposed to a few days to build! There are only 13 numbered bags but everyone has at least one or two smaller bags filled with the tiny parts. (Lego fans know what I mean) but it was never boring or tedious to build. I gave the play rating a 3 because it's quite heavy even though it is swooshable. Best on a display shelf in my opinion. It's one of my favourite Lego Star Wars UCS sets and goes nicely with the B-Wing and X-Wing. Do yourself a favour and pick this up. Worth the price tag! Thank you Lego for making another childhood dream come true!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Y-Wing Starfighter™
- May 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic Display ModelSarai |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe level of detail in this set is amazing! The build is incredibly fun as well, especially the engines. The new design is light-years ahead of the older UCS Y-Wing. As usual, UCS sets are meant to sit on a shelf. This set is really solid however, and I admit I did some swooshing before putting it on display. Highly recommended for any collector or Star Wars fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Y-Wing Starfighter™
- April 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Latest UCS set is one of the best yetgazza666 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a massive Lego and Star Wars fan this set was a dream come true. The iconic Y-Wing ship that started the Death Star trench run is brought to life beautifully by the gods at Lego. First off this is a large set which has the detail level ramped to the max, I love how they are starting to round off some of the awkward shapes on the UCS sets, this brings the build to life. Lots of small intricate tile pieces make it a bit of a challenge to build but at the same time make it more rewarding when complete. When finished there isn't much swooshability, mainly because its for display only, as the UCS sets are aimed at collectors, and its a beauty to look at too. nice Pilot and R2 unit figures too. overall a joy to build and display....10/10 LegoPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsWas this helpful?55Y-Wing Starfighter™
- May 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0UCS Y-Wing 2018jazap |I would recommend this to a friend!The new packaging for the 75181 Y-Wing is awesome. A box inside a box! And the multi-lingual forward in the instructions also adds to the collection factor. Assembly is somewhat difficult as most of the pieces are small. There is what I would call an easter egg during the assembly: On page 122 there is a missing Brown 4L bar. Compared to page 118 on the other side of the fuselage. But in the extra pieces there is an extra 4L bar that you can use. I assembled our 10134 UCS Y-Wing to compare with the new one. Both sets are awesome! The Y-Wing has long been my personal favorite Star Wars spacecraft. Nothing bad to report...Good Job Lego...Please release more UCS Star Wars sets more often. Maybe 2-3 per year?Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Y-Wing Starfighter™