Head for home with the festive Winter Village Station holiday set, featuring a snowy railroad station with wreath adorned lampposts and clock tower, platform, mailbox, green trees, snowy grade crossing with twin barriers and lights, and a beautiful, festively decorated bus with opening doors and a luggage rack with removable luggage and gift wrapped packages. This LEGO® Creator Expert model also includes a ticket counter with a timetable and a transaction counter window with room for sliding out tickets to travelers, plus a coffee shop with a serving hatch and a detailed interior with an espresso machine, cups, cash register and a menu. Includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: a bus driver, barista, grandmother, child and a ticket agent.
- The festively adorned Winter Village Station features a snowy train station with a clock tower, platform, coffee shop, ticket counter, grade crossing with twin barriers and lights, lampposts, mailbox and green trees, plus a bus.
- Ticket counter features a timetable and a transaction counter window with room for sliding out tickets.
- Coffee shop features a serving hatch and a detailed interior with espresso machine, cups, cash register and a menu.
- Bus features festive decoration, opening doors, luggage rack with removable luggage and gift wrapped packages, and a removable roof for accessing the detailed interior.
- Drive the happy passengers to the station.
- Raise the barriers to cross the track.
- Grab a newspaper and relax with a warm espresso from the cozy coffee shop.
- Man the ticket booth, serve the travelers and slide the tickets under the serving window.
- Gather the family for some festive LEGO® building!
- Accessories elements include buildable wreaths and wrapped gifts, plus 2 mugs, ticket, newspaper and an envelope.
- Special elements include new-for-October-2017 1x1 round plate with horizontal shaft, 4x6 roof element in dark blue, gray microphone element, printed ticket element and shield elements with printed clock-faces.
- This set includes more than 900 pieces.
- Includes 4 straight track pieces to connect with the LEGO® Creator Expert 10254 Winter Holiday Train.
- Winter Village Station measures over 7” (19cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Grade Crossing when closed measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Bus measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- September 24th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I Love it!I would recommend this to a friend!I purchased this from Lego as I have the Winter Toy Shop and the Winter Train. It was a really nice build and very clever how they did the door on a corner :) The yellow car is simple but effective. It comes with a Crossing and some track as well which always comes in handy and the station attaches itself to the track. This will look cool at xmas under my tree with the Lego train pulling into the station. Very happy with my purchase. Roll on Xmas. Thanks Lego Hope we get more Winter models soon.....Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Station
- November 12th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice addition but a little dissapointedGawFang |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall i'm pretty happy with this set. Its a nice addition to the holiday train. However there was one big disappointment and that was the stickers. The set I had were printed out of alignment so on things like the crossing signs and number plates don't look as good as they should.Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?45Winter Village Station
- October 1st, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Kind of disappointingatliens |For 80 USD, I don't think the value is here compared with other lego Christmas sets of holidays past. At least in the past, when houses had 2 stories there were actually 2 stories...like the winter village cottage. The "decorations" on the second level of the station feel like an after thought when they could have added another level. This set could have had so much potential but it feels more like a $45-$50 set to me.Play Experience3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Winter Village Station
- December 9th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Poor Quality ControlVroom34 |Purchased for: SelfIf it were not for all the scratched parts, this set would have come together nicely. It is just ridiculous that parts arrive in this kind of condition.14 December 2017Jordan, Consumer ServicesScratches like these can sometimes be apparent in the larger LEGO bricks due to rubbing up across other LEGO bricks during production and packaging. Please contact LEGO Consumer Services if you ever receive a brick that does not meet our quality expectations as each set should be perfect. LEGO.com/serviceBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Winter Village Station