A treehouse full of authentic details
Gather with friends
Pass the ‘Hunny’ pot around the buildable fire.
Find your way
Visit the welcoming world of the 100 Acre Wood.
What’s the buzz?
Watch the honeybees ‘buzzing’ around the beehive.
Make yourself at home
Explore the cosy interior details of Pooh’s house.
The gang’s all here
Open the back of this colourful set for play or display.
Ready for a nap?
Discover fun details like Pooh’s bed and storybook.
Beyond a bedtime storyThis new LEGO® set reflects the kindness that generations of parents and children have found in the stories of Winnie the Pooh and his friends.
Travel back to bygone daysRekindle joyful childhood memories of Winnie the Pooh and his friends in the Hundred Acre Wood with this sweet new set.
Generations of fansLEGO® fan Ben Alder was inspired by his own memories of the Pooh stories and a desire to recapture that magic with a set that he and his children can build together.
Make 5 new old friendsExplore the Hundred Acre Wood with new minifigures of Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Rabbit, plus an Eeyore figure, too.
The model comes with Disney’s Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Rabbit minifigures, plus an Eeyore LEGO figure. The friends each have an accessory, including Winnie the Pooh’s buildable red balloon, to recreate classic scenes.
Part of a collection of premium-quality LEGO building kits for adults, this set makes a charming gift for yourself, a Disney Winnie the Pooh enthusiast, LEGO fan or any hobbyist.
- Enjoy me-time or quality family time and spark childhood memories with this LEGO® Ideas display set (21326) featuring Disney Winnie the Pooh and Pooh Bear’s house in Hundred Acre Wood.
- Includes 5 characters: Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Rabbit minifigures, plus an Eeyore LEGO® figure, each with iconic accessories, including Pooh Bear’s buildable red balloon.
- The house opens at the back for easy access to the authentic accessories inside including a buildable armchair, Pooh-coo clock and elements including a Pooh Bear storybook, honey pots and Poohsticks.
- Sit Pooh Bear on the log by the buildable fire and, with his balloon, help him ‘float’ up to see the bees ‘buzzing’ around the 2 beehives in the tree.
- An ideal birthday or holiday gift for LEGO® fans, hobbyists and anyone who loves Winnie the Pooh, this display model measures over 9 in. (24 cm) high, 7 in. (18 cm) wide and 8 in. (22 cm) deep.
- Perfect for solo building or sharing your childhood passion for LEGO® building and Winnie the Pooh with your family – you’ll want to photograph and share pictures of this charming buildable model.
- This 1,265-piece set comes with an illustrated booklet featuring details about the set’s fan designer and LEGO® designers, plus step-by-step instructions so even LEGO newcomers can build confidently.
- This LEGO® Ideas │ Disney set for adults is part of a collection of unique LEGO Ideas models, each created by a fan designer, voted for by thousands of LEGO fans and produced by the LEGO Group.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met strict industry standards to ensure that they connect consistently and securely for robust builds.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and rigorously analysed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- April 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Woo Hoo Hoo Hoo.....What a Great Setmgoblue1997 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have to say, I was really excited to hear the announcement of this set. Then when they introduced it, the anticipation elevated like a bear riding a red balloon on a blustery day. I couldn't wait to assemble it when it finally arrived. I have to say, this is one of my all time favorite sets after completion. I know many would like to see all the characters in minifigure form (and I'm one also), but I'm quite satisfied with the selection. These are the primary characters that you would meet in the theme parks after all. Christopher Robin could be easily added anytime and the others would be a welcome addition in the future if ever created. I did add some blooms in the tree to give a more "Spring" look because for some reason, Winnie the Pooh always reminds me of Spring. I do want to say that I had a lot of trouble placing the 4 leaf pieces onto the base using the clear stems and clips inside the mound. I circled them in the photo, step 63 is on page 62. I'm sure it was me, but if you too have trouble, just be patient with it. This was by far one of the most difficult steps that I have ever experienced in my building days, and I did some really hard technic sets. I would also have liked to have seen, at least, an option to have a piece to connect to Pooh to give him a nice round belly. This set has a lot of character and so many "not so hidden" treats. It also has a lot (and I mean a lot) of extra pieces since it does use so many small parts. Which is not a bad thing. Lego has also opened some opportunities to expand on for some great MOC ideas, like Eeyore's house, the stone bridge over the stream, Rabbit's house, and even Gopher's hole. Not to mention the seasonal changes to the tree itself. I can't recommend this set enough. If you're a Pooh or Disney fan, this is a must. So once you sit down to build this set, get yourself a smackerel of honey, and have a "Tiggerific" time.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winnie the Pooh
- April 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sooo Cute!!Pennyx | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first proper lego set and I cannot be more overjoyed with completing such a cute and detailed Lego piece! I absolutely love Winnie the Pooh and building this was an amazing experience. The details in the completed set is impeccable and just leaves you in awe!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winnie the Pooh
- April 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super fun!Katkatkoko | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loooved building this set! I usually like to build things in one sitting but with this one as a Winnie the Pooh lover, I took my sweet time, I wanted/needed to enjoy every single moment building it. The amount of detail on this set was incredible. My 5 year old couldn’t wait to see it all finish and play with it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winnie the Pooh
- April 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just like the bookGogo1966 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed this build. It reminded me of reading Winnie the Pooh when I was a kid. Love the details through out the build.Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winnie the Pooh