Recreate a historical London landmarkConstruct a LEGO® architectural set based on one of the world's most famous, public squared located in London, England.
A striking centerpiece for the home or officeCelebrate the world of architecture with this iconic London souvenir.
LEGO® Architecture Trafalgar Square
The National Gallery
Removable panels allow access to the detailed interior.
Capture Trafalgar Square's famous fountains.
Iconic public transport
Roads feature London's famous double-deckers and black cabs.
Celebrate London's architectureThis displayable model delivers a rewarding building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design.
Realistic color and scale depictionLEGO Arichtecture interpretation of the real-world London landmark Trafalgar Square.
Capture the essence of a historical London landmark with the LEGO® Architecture 21045 Trafalgar Square set. Named in honor of Lord Horatio Nelson following his 1805 naval victory over Napoleon, the square has since become a popular tourist attraction and preferred location for political and community gatherings. This detailed LEGO interpretation depicts the domed National Gallery complete with columned facade, Nelson's Column flanked by 4 lions, the square's famous fountains and 4 sculpture plinths. The sections at the rear of the National Gallery structure can be removed for access to a detailed interior with brick-built statue and paintings. Tree-lined borders, ornate lampposts, 2 London buses, 2 black cabs and a tiled baseplate depicting the square and surrounding roads complete the model. Finished with a decorative nameplate, this collectible building set delivers a highly satisfying building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home or office.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world London landmark, Trafalgar Square.
- Features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column flanked by 4 lions, 2 fountains, 4 sculpture plinths, 10 trees, 6 lampposts, and a tiled baseplate depicting the square and road areas complete with 2 London buses and 2 black cabs.
- The included booklet contains information about the architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Trafalgar Square and its architectural heritage. (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a decorative Trafalgar Square nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO building brick and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 1,190 pieces.
- Enjoy a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience with this LEGO® Architecture set.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 13th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Terrible.WorstLegoSetEVER | 14-18This lego set is terrible. It broke when I was about 10 steps away from completing it, and it all just blew up. This is the worst lego set ever and is a complete waste of money. DO NOT BUYPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Trafalgar Square
- August 3rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0bagpuss7 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfgreat set,sits well with the other london architecture sets,and the build technique for the National Gallery stairs is inspired,Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Trafalgar Square
- June 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeMandalorian25 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat Lego. I would definitely recommend it. It was a great challenge.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysWas this helpful?55Trafalgar Square
- April 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of interesting building techniques and bricksLaurence12 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Was very impressed with the interesting building techniques, such as how the stairs are build. Also some nice printed tiles for in the gallery. Only slight thing to bear in mind is parts of the set are quite repetitive, such as the windows and trees.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsWas this helpful?55Trafalgar Square