- Hard to Find Items
- The Tumbler
Take on the challenge of building The Tumbler, an amazingly cool LEGO® model of the iconic vehicle from the Batman™ The Dark Knight Trilogy. Construct this black armored vehicle highlighted with new colour LEGO® elements and brand new LEGO front wheels. Check out the cool, detailed interior and adjustable top wings. Includes 2 new and exclusive minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker.Building Instructions
- Includes 2 minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker
- Features an armored exterior, adjustable top wings, detailed interior and huge rubber-tread racing tires
- Batman™ and The Joker minifigures are new and exclusive to this set!
- Model includes new LEGO® front wheels
- Includes a fact sheet about the Tumbler vehicle used in The Dark Knight Trilogy movies featuring Batman™
- Tumbler measures over 5” (15cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
96% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
- April 3rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO DC Super Heroes - Tumbler - AwesomenessLegoBond | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHello world, Below is a short review of the LEGO Tumbler. First...a bit about me: This is the first large LEGO set I have purchased since I was a youngling and I have to say I get a lot more out of the building experience now than I did as a child. I always loved the finished result as a child but I found the building process very challenging/lack of attention span. As a child I had the following large LEGO sets: 6378 (Shell Service Station), 6396 (International Jetport) and 6285 (Black Seas Barracuda - Pirate Ship). All highly recommended if you can find them. Now back to the present day... The LEGO DC SUPER HEROES TUMBLER This is one awesome-looking LEGO model, from an aesthetic perspective this model is a solid 10/10 when it is completed and it makes an excellent display piece. I took me about 20hrs to build this model over a three day period. It didn't find the model that challenging to build, however, the construction techniques were fun if not a little time consuming. The model is supplied with 5 instruction manuals which clearly define each stage of the build. I won't go into much detail on this, but I will say take care not to make any mistakes when building the chassis because every other structure in this model is built onto the chassis...meaning an error while building the chassis could effect the construction later on!!! I say this because I thought I had constructed the chassis correctly but I had accidentally used to many of the black technics joining pins. I didn't realise that I had made a mistake until I started to place the external panels onto the model at which point I found I couldn't connect two small pieces of paneling to the side of the model (because the connecting wholes were blocked). I managed to work around the problem but I was forced to leave two small pieces of paneling off of the model....the alternative was destroy the model and start again....don't make a mistake!!! My main criticism of this model is that there are many poorly secured components to the exterior paneling and these pieces are likely to fall off the completed model (or during construction). Overall, this is an awesome model and it looks amazing on display. You can role the model around on the floor, but be careful not to dislodge any of the external panels. I highly recommended this LEGO model, but please remember it is much more of a display piece than it is a toy. In conclusion this set looks fantastic and any fan of Batman would love to have this in their collection. *the attached photos show the model 99.99% complete with only a few tiny components unattached. I have not photographed the minifigures or information stand.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tumbler
- October 10th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is coolest item ever!!EBaik | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego is amazing Toy. Nothing is impossible in Lego. Lego company achieved a whole new goal with this tumbler. Thank you for the advanced blocks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tumbler
- January 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tumbler was greatJayQue | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was waiting for the tumbler for a long time and my wife surprised me with it. I really enjoyed building this. And it looks great too.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 11 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tumbler
- March 14th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Lego set I ever gotReicer | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBest purchase of a Lego set ever! I love the tumbler from the batman movie, so I was excited when they released a Lego one. The best part of the kit is they have I believe 8 sections to build the tumbler which makes it easier. I would recommend this to everyone that has experience building.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tumbler