Join Batman’s pursuit of The Penguin in THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: The Penguin™ Arctic Roller set. The Arctic Roller vehicle features a minifigure cockpit with removable roof, dual spring-loaded shooter and loads of quirky penguin details. Add an extra dimension to the chase by opening the trunk and placing The Penguin™ on his penguin mini escape pod. Includes two minifigures.
- Includes two minifigures: Batman™ and The Penguin™.
- The Arctic Roller features a minifigure cockpit with removable roof, six wheels with rubber tires and golden-colored trims, dual spring-loaded shooter, an opening trunk with penguin mini escape pod, fish missile details on either side of the car, penguin-head hood ornament and translucent headlight-style elements.
- Press the button on the hood to fire the spring-loaded shooters.
- The penguin mini escape pod has an open minifigure cockpit, steering wheel element and penguin details.
- Includes Batman’s Batarang.
- Accessory elements include Batman’s cape and new-for-spring-2017 molded utility belt, and the Penguin’s collar, top hat and umbrella.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Arctic Roller measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First Barman setSophiesdad | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis was our first non Lego Friends set (Sophie is nearly 12) for a while and it was great. The detail is fantastic. Pistols for exhaust pipes, penguin hood ornament etc and the functionality with working icicle guns is brilliant. Great build, great quality, great fun.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55The Penguin™ Arctic Roller
- January 12th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful VehicleCentral | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My initial thoughts on this set were that I needed to have it! And now that I have it has NOT disappointed whatsoever. The design of this set is fantastic; a sleek and elegant vehicle that oozes class. The build itself was perhaps easier and quicker than I was initially expecting, although I have to remember that I am not perhaps the target audience here. For the kids it will offer slightly longer building time. The design and build feels sturdy and solid and I commend the designer for this. Having not seen the source material I can't say how accurate....although to be fair given that the source material IS Lego I will hold my hand up and say I imagine its incredibly accurate to the Source Material. The Minifigures complement the set brilliantly and to be fair it doesn't feel lacking. Whilst obviously another minifigure would be nice, I don't feel it is necessary here. Batman is beautifully rendered and the new Utility belt is a MUST! The Penguin figure captures the elegance and class of the master-villain perfectly and complements the Roller! Besides this we have the perfect combination of good vs evil in this set to offer hours of imaginative play. I love this! The finished model is incredibly nice and looks great as a display piece as well as a toy. It's sturdy for playing with an sleek for display. Overall it feels like a classy set with style. It offers a fun build (which might be easy for master builders BUT for the target audience will offer a fun experience!) Beyond the build it offers genuine play value and is great as a display item! My Verdict: Buy it! If you only want one set from the Lego Batman Movie Range I would recommend this one for sure!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Penguin™ Arctic Roller
- February 22nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Quick super villain vehicle buildOzToymaker | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun, quick build. The result is a really stylish villain's car, and I am now keen to get a few more kits for the movie to add to this one. The haphazard look of the Lego Movie kits didn't inspire me at all, so I am very pleased that the Batman Lego movie kept to clean, stylish designs. Some clever quirky aspects to this car, such as the method to allow the front axle to be higher to accommodate the oversized front wheels, and the 'over-the-top' front end, complete with penguin beak that is true to the nature of the car's vintage, as well as the supervillain. Speaking of which, the Penguin mini figure is awesome - love the top hat, the fur scarf, and the head colouring. The front fenders are a clever use of the hot air balloon sections - you would think these were custom made for this vehicle given just how well they fit the overall vehicle look.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Penguin™ Arctic Roller
- January 16th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Setalsimmykins | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor my first Lego set from the Lego Batman Movie, this was a very good choice. The build itself isn't too simple or too complicated, and the end result is a great model; I'm a huge fan of classic cars so its great to have a Lego car in such a style! As usual with Batman sets, the minifigures don't disappoint, either! The new Batman figure with the new utility belt piece is a nice update of the original, and this version of The Penguin is the best one yet in my opinion. If you're a Lego Batman fan of any kind, I definitely recommend this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Penguin™ Arctic Roller