Stage a face-off between The Joker™ and Batman™ at the Gotham City Energy Facility in THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: The Joker Balloon Escape set, featuring The Joker’s detachable balloon backpack and a power plant build. The power plant has a movable bomb element and silo with explode function, while Batman is armed with a grappling gun to intensify role-play battles. Includes two minifigures.
- Includes two minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker™.
- The Joker’s balloon backpack features five balloon and two translucent flame elements.
- The power plant features a silo with explode function, pipes, plus computer, pressure meter and bomb elements.
- Weapons include Batman's grappling gun with string attached.
- Accessory elements include Batman's cape and new-for-spring-2017 molded utility belt, and The Joker's special purple coat-tail.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6+.
- Connect the power plant to other builds from 70901 Mr. Freeze™ Ice Attack and 70910 Scarecrow™ Special Delivery to create an even bigger power station.
- Balloon backpack measures over 4” (11cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Power plant measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- September 2nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice small setI would recommend this to a friend!This set is a great way to get the main hero and villain of the Lego Batman Movie. Pros- -The figures are both very nice, especially the Joker, his new hairpiece and torso printing in partincuar are really cool. The utility belt for Batman is a great addition. -The Gotham City Energy Facility is a nice build that adds to this set. -The Joker Balloon build is anawesome accessory for the joker. Cons- -The only thing I am not a huge fan of is the alternate facial expression for Batman, but that parely takes away from the set. Conclusion- Overall this is a great Batman Movie set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 13 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Joker™ Balloon Escape
- April 14th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0There is no "us". Never will be.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great little set that includes Batman and his most iconic villain - The Joker Counting every DC themed LEGO set stretching back to the first sets (released under the LEGO Batman theme) starting in 2006, this is the cheapest way to get the Joker in a LEGO set. This reason alone is why you should get this set It comes with a nice Joker balloon that is very well designed, and also a Bomb which is also well designed. It comes with a nice action figure, which is activated with a plate on a rocker piece.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Joker™ Balloon Escape
- February 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great way to get the main characters!I would recommend this to a friend!This set is a cheap and easy way to get the protagonist (Batman) and antagonist (Joker) of the film. Batman is common, but is still a good figure. I love his three dimensional utility belt and his expressions. Batman's sneer and shocked faces are nice to get in this set. The Joker, however is what made me buy this set. His torso printing is really nice and detailed. He has the iconic purple jacket with a bit of his vest patterned peaking out from underneath. What really makes this figure stand out is his coat tails. Using oversized coat tails is a perfect way to make the Joker more of a three dimensional figure. His expressions are awesome as well. Joker has a sinister grin on one side, and is in mid laugh on the other. The actual set is pretty cool as well. Joker's ballon contraption is very eye popping and comes with those balloon pieces that I didn't have. The flammable tank thing fits in a small play feature, but is ultimately their to connect to the other small sets. Batman's extended grappling hook is also nice, and I think it is the best we will get without Lego making a new mold. Overall, great set for fifteen dollars. I definitely recommend it if you are looking for the long coat tail Joker.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 days 20 minsWas this helpful?55The Joker™ Balloon Escape
- January 3rd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great figures and setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed putting this set together, and love the detail on the Joker minifigure. I enjoyed clicking this set together with the wall from 70901 Mr Freeze to make a bigger set. This set has a few stickers, which I hate putting on and never age well. Putting the square/diamond shaped sticker on the middle of the big curved panel was particularly difficult.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 18 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Joker™ Balloon Escape