- Includes 7 minifigures with assorted accessory elements: Leonard, Sheldon, Penny, Howard, Raj, Amy and Bernadette
- Features Leonard and Sheldon's living room with all the iconic elements from the sitcom, including a telescope, whiteboard, DNA display model and various ornaments
- Build an authentic replica of Leonard and Sheldon's living room in LEGO® bricks!
- Great for display or role-playing scenes from the TV series
- Includes a booklet about the designers and the hit American sitcom
- The perfect gift for LEGO® and The Big Bang Theory fans of all ages!
- Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep
96% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- April 3rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Minifigs are Spot-on!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was so much fun to build. I loved the little details like the patterned carpet, the shelf knick knacks and of course the minifigures. I also liked how the white board was preprinted and not a sticker to put on. I can see some of the accessories like the cutlery and the white board markers being easily lost as they don't really attach to anything, and can easily roll away, get knocked away, etc. This is a fun set with enough extra little accessories however you could easily switch things up a bit to make a custom little scene. It would be fun to see a couple other sets from this show, perhaps Penny's apartment, or the Comic Book store.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Big Bang Theory
- January 19th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It all started with the Big Bang!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first Lego build for a while and I was excited to get stuck in, as I love the TV show. The set is amazingly detailed but there are a couple of things that did bug me. When putting some of the books on the shelves, they appear to float, rather than be flush on the actual shelf. The other thing is I wish the base plate area was slightly larger to accommodate the extra couple of built Lego pieces (the chair and whiteboard) instead of them having to be freestanding from the rest of the set. Other than that, I really enjoyed building this set – the characters seem to be accurately designed, so each character is easily recognisable. And, of course, I had to make sure that no one sat in Sheldon’s spot, but him! I would to see the Big Bang Lego series expanded or as extensions to this set, perhaps Penny's apartment, the boys bedrooms and the kitchen, etc...Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Big Bang Theory
- September 19th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Display only setRachelhe |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great display set. Especially with all of the detail in the books and desk and curtains, etc. But it is not good for playing, I don't think it was designed with playing in mind. It is not very sturdy and has small unattached pieces that could easily get lost. The living room area should also be larger, the details and minifigs are crammed in there pretty tight. It is not a complicated build but with all the many small pieces for the detail work it does take a fair bit of time to build. I do not think that most children would enjoy this set, too many small pieces. It is obviously designed for adults who are fans of the show. Which I am, so I find it a delightful set to display.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Big Bang Theory
- August 18th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Birthday Gift!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI grew up with girls Legos, and I love them. My son who is 3 loves playing with mommy Legos. I bought this for myself for my birthday, which isn't until December, but I had to get it since it just came out. I love my Big Bang Theory Lego set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Big Bang Theory
Shop more like this: