- Includes 7 minifigures with assorted accessory elements: Leonard, Sheldon, Penny, Howard, Raj, Amy and Bernadette
- Features Leonard and Sheldon's living room with all the iconic elements from the sitcom, including a telescope, whiteboard, DNA display model and various ornaments
- Build an authentic replica of Leonard and Sheldon's living room in LEGO® bricks!
- Great for display or role-playing scenes from the TV series
- Includes a booklet about the designers and the hit American sitcom
- The perfect gift for LEGO® and The Big Bang Theory fans of all ages!
- Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep
96% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- August 12th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An absolute must-have for any fan!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a must-have for any fan of The Big Bang Theory. Firstly the mini-figures are immediately recognisable and a true testament to the designers eye for detail. The only problem is a few figures don't fit well on the sofa/chairs due to the large hair pieces but is not a major problem. The set itself is scaled well and filled with all the nerdy things that the real set is! The attention to detail coupled with some truly unique pieces and building techniques make for a great building experience. As a display piece it is excellent for recreating scenes from the show as well as creating my own ideas. The true play experience lies in this and the initial building itself. The price is fair as it is a unique set. I only wish that it could one day be expanded upon by adding the rest of the apartment. I took my time building it and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you LEGO for getting me back into LEGO building again and for a set that I will keep for life, once again a fantastic set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Big Bang Theory
- December 27th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0That's my spot!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Big Bang Theory Lego kit is an easy and fun one to build and develop. You may look at this and think there isn't actually a lot to do. You would be wrong, most of the development is the bricks and small touches. Whilst I can see that Lego have had to adapt the kit to build and it doesn't necessarily have the actual TV show layout of Sheldon and Lenoard's apartment, I still think the apartment provided, is entertaining. I also don't think it would be to hard to change the layout if you wanted. The most confusing part of this kit for me was making sure the male mini-figs had the right hair cut. I took my time building this and would say it took around 3 hours for me to finish. I particularly like all the little touches, like the laptop with moveable screen, the bookshelves and rug.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Big Bang Theory
- September 3rd, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0It all started with the...PghBoy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first LEGO set in a while, but since I'm a big BBT fan, I just had to have it. It took about half a day to build, but keep in mind I'm a novice when it comes to LEGOS, so it might take a frequent buyer less time. The Pros: The set looks very nice built, with lots of little details for such a small set. The Cons: It was a bit pricey for such a small set, and it's a shame LEGO couldn't have designed something a little bigger for this series. Also, it's just a display piece for me, but I doubt the young ones would get much playability out of this set, given it's small size...everything's kind of jammed into a small area. Bottom Line: Worth it for fans/collectors - but perhaps not worth it for the kids.Play Experience3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Big Bang Theory
- October 30th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The door is wrongTrina |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOver all, I really like this set because I am a big TBBT fan too. I even think about to buy another one for collection without open box. There are several things hope LEGO can help me make dream come true... 1. The door direction of this set...seems wrong... In Season 8. Ep.17, Leonard open this door to grab something, the door is pull not push. 2. Hope LEGO could have more sets about TBBT, ex. Penny's car, University, Bed rooms... 3. More casts... ex. Stuart, Leslie, Barry, especilly...Emily..although we already have the puppy..Cinnamon... 4. Well...Cinnamon is Yorkshire...not just a doggy model.. I really appreciate LEGO has this set and I really enjoy it.. I could remember what the casts said and I can kill my time with this set and a lot of other LEGO characters. I am also a big fan of Star Wars series.. so, they could costume too.. ha,..very fun..Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Big Bang Theory
Shop more like this: