Track the Tyrannosaurus Rex toy in this big-action LEGO® Jurassic World™ 75933 T. rex Transport play set and return it to the vehicle, featuring a single-seater truck, detachable container with opening and lockable side panels, and a mobile laboratory unit. This T. rex dinosaur toy includes 3 minifigures, a T. rex dinosaur figure and a baby dinosaur.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Zia and 2 guards, a dinosaur figure and a baby dinosaur element
- Features a single-seater truck and a detachable trailer with a containment unit that has opening and lockable side panels, landing gear, plus a mobile medical unit and monitoring system with 2 transfusion leads.
- T. rex dinosaur figure features posable limbs, head and snapping jaws.
- Weapons include a gun stud shooter and a shock prod.
- Unlock the container's side panels and stage a T. rex escape!
- Remove the mobile laboratory unit from the transporter and attach the leads to the dinosaurs to perform an emergency blood transfusion!
- Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Trailer with containment unit measures over 6” (16cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaur figure stands over 6” (17cm) high.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 8th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0T-Rex Transportspacebricker33 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just got done building this T-Rex Transport and realized it's one of my favorite sets I own. There is only 1 review on it so far so I figured I would give you my honest opinion of the set. It's 609 pc and $89 (Canadian) and I picked it up at double VIP points. I doesn't seem like much for the price, the box is smaller than I thought it would be, but really it's a thicker than usual box and there's 3 big bags of parts that actually seem worth the price. When you look at it, like another Jurassic Park set I picked up, there's quite a few large pcs in the set. One of the highlights of the set, especailly to me who does not own one yet is obviously the Tyrannosaurus Rex. This version looks nice. Really cool. If you asked me, looking at previous versions it might very well be the best to date. What else can I say? The color and tiger stripe printing on this LEGO Animal look amazing. It's a must have. Mini figures are excellent with 2 different guards, actually going on the 3 sets I own that include guards (4 if you include the one I just ordered), every single one of them seems to have the same body, but different head, hat and accessories and they all look excellent. In this set one of the guards includes a bandana covering his lower face, a baseball hat and a gun that fires studs. The other incudes a (plastic) wool hat and an electro staff. The set also includes the character Zia Rodriguez with a cool unique print, a blue syringe and a large fold up computer build which is also pretty cool. The set also includes a mini Blue Raptor piece. The truck and trailer is an outstanding build. I don't know what else to say about it, but it's an amazing tractor trailer build. It would be great in any city and It fits the T-Rex very well. The color of everything looks great together. The tractor/trailer looks smaller than you would think given the number of pcs in the set, but it really is a solid build, looks great and you know theres quite a few pieces going into it. I think the only 2 things I found strange about the set was 1) There is not a Jurassic World logo anywhere in the set. Not a big deal to me, but just an observation and 2) I was surprised at the lack of spare parts in the set. There were a few small 1x1 parts I would expect doubles of, I can think of 3 and there were none. I was surprised at that. Up until Jurassic World, I dont own any LEGO Dinosaurs, so I'm happy to snag as many of these as I can Highly recommended. It's Very nice model and worth the price in my opinion.Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55T. rex Transport
- August 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is a good setEGP17 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a good set to add on to other sets. I love this line of Jurassic Legos. I definitely recommend it. The pieces you get are unique.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55T. rex Transport
- March 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Coolest Jurassic Park/World set till nowPatrickA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet's start with our main guest: the T-REX ! The most beautiful T-REX LEGO figure yet released. The pattern and design of the skin is just amazing. The truck is very cool ! And what I like about this truck is that it does not look like a toy, but more like a display item, which I really like. No fancy colors on the truck, no big silly homing missiles either lol. The minifigures selection is great ! I like guards, we never have enough of guards minifigures. And most importantly, the price is very reasonable. Cheaper than the Carnotaurus set, but cooler and bigger (609 pcs for the T-Rex set vs 577 pcs for the Carnotaurus set). A must have for every Jurassic Park/World fans.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55T. rex Transport