Let kids control a unique superhero clash involving 3 iconic Marvel characters, with LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man: Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage (76173).
Amazing, blazing Marvel megastars!
Young superheroes are in for non-stop, red-hot action and adventure when teenage web-slinger Spider-Man and super villain Carnage come together with walking-inferno Ghost Rider and his flame-covered, 3-stud shooter supercharger-equipped car. This fun-packed playset will provide kids with endless excitement and entertainment as they build, play out and display scenes with the thrilling trio. For extra creative fun, the downloadable LEGO Building Instructions app includes digital Instructions PLUS, which allows kids to zoom, rotate and visualize their playset as they build.
- LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man: Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage (76173) is a premium playset packed with imaginative play possibilities featuring 3 iconic characters from the Marvel Universe.
- Includes Spider-Man, Carnage and Ghost Rider minifigures. Ghost Rider’s robust, stylish car has a removable roof, removable flames and a 3-stud-shooter supercharger peeking out of its hood.
- The trio of classic Marvel characters, plus the amazing Ghost Rider car, provide kids with endless possibilities to build, play and display as they roleplay endless, imaginative superhero adventures.
- For ages 7 and up. This stand-out set is a perfect gift idea for a young superhero’s birthday, holiday or special treat.
- Ghost Rider’s car measures over 1 in. (5 cm) high, 7 in. (19 cm) long and 2 in. (7 cm) wide and looks great on display in kids’ rooms.
- Using the extra elements provided, kids can detach the flames from Ghost Rider’s car and transform it into a sleek, black muscle car.
- For extra building fun, the free LEGO® Building Instructions app includes digital Instructions PLUS, which allows kids to zoom, rotate and visualize their playset as they build.
- All LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man playsets are premium quality and designed to deliver maximum opportunities for imaginative, developmental play.
- LEGO® components satisfy strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they fulfil stringent global safety standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of funNessa83 |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great product. My sons played for hours with this. Lots of fun for them. It was very easy to play with for them. The play experience was definitely worth the value. I would recommend this to anyone who has little boys in there lives! Plus they love the spider-man and ghost rider so that’s also a big plus!’Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage
- February 8th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great value!brickerbuilder8 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set about a week ago, and I'm so glad I did! The car is well built, sleek, and is a bargain at £18 (honestly, Lego could probably get away with selling this at £25). I really appreciate how customisable the set is- you can add these flame pieces to make it more comic book accurate, or you can leave them off and keep the slanted black pieces on the side, making the car look super sleek. What I am disappointed by, is the minifigures. On the whole, the minifigures are good, but some attention to detail is needed. The Ghost Rider fig is definitely the best in the set- his unique duel moulded head looks great, but the torso printing is a little dull and Lego completely skipped out on leg printing all together. Carnage is a good figure, and is generally a better looking figure than the Carnage we got in 76036 (especially the tenticles). Personally though, I am a little fed up with Lego milking these symbiotes (especially Venom) and would have much preferred to see a Hob Goblin (just like the previous Ghost Rider set from 2015) or a Shocker figure, or just a Spiderman villain that we have never seen before (like Morpheus for example). What is a huge step back however, is that Carnage is not given arm printing, when the 76036 Carnage had pretty good arm printing. What is the biggest disappointment for me is the Spiderman fig. This figure does look better than the version Lego was releasing last year (I think the head and torso pieces look so much better than the 2019/ 2020 version) but the arm printing is a little rough. Lego made the right decision to add arm printing, but the lack of multiple layers of printing on the arms is apparent, as instead of a dark, vibrant red, the arms have more of a brown hue, which doesn't look particularly good. The biggest offence however, is with Spidey's legs. Lego has made a U-turn, and now has Spidey with regular blue legs, rather than the duel moulded ones they were giving him just months prior. Obviously this was a cost saving method, as I'm sure the arm printing wasn't cheap for Lego to produce, but the fact that the arm printing doesn't look that good rubs the salt in the wound of the exclusion of duel moulded legs. Overall, this is a great set, with good value. I just wish Lego put a little more effort into these figures.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage
- January 16th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A brilliant Marvel themed Speed Champions set!AHYL1988 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNormally sets like these aren't my kind of thing but I could not ignore Ghost Rider and what is effectively his awesome Charger! First things first, because it's the most obvious thing here, the car is indeed similar to the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T muscle car from the Speed Champions set (75893) in terms of sizing and shaping as it is the same 6 stud wide format the older Speed Champions sets were. However, Ghost Rider's version is unbranded, has brick side structures instead of layers of plates, has bigger wider wheels front and back, a very aggressive forward rake, less detailed front and rear but simple and effectively formed with silver modified plates for bumpers either ends to act as ramming bumpers if you want and is actually a little bit longer at 17cm without flames (19cm with flames). The stud shooters which also act as a visual presentation of a supercharger is a tad blocky but it is certainly effective and adds greatly to the playability of the model, as though the car is shooting fire from the engine to fire ahead of itself! The Ghost Rider minifigure is based on the Roberto "Robbie" Reyes depiction and is brilliantly sinister looking with the unique and exclusively menacing head and torso! The Carnage minifigure looks awesome and the tendrils can come together at the front, so for example Carnage's victims can be captured and held in front! The Spiderman minifigure is actually mostly new; the torso and head are brand new for the Spiderman sets for 2021 and have a bit more detail to them, like printing on the arms. However, the trade off for these is the leg piece, is the same single coloured piece from the Spiderman Mech set (76146) which is a bit disappointing as the retired Spider-Man Bike Rescue set only cost £2 more and had a dual coloured leg piece in red and blue. Nevertheless, this is still a very detailed minifigure. Overall, this is a very nice and satisfying set; it is very much a Speed Champions set with Marvel characters and theming, given how the car is similarly scaled to older Speed Champions sets while being priced the same as the newer ones, but with the figures being the focus and that is fine by me!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage
- January 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun with the grandsonI would recommend this to a friend!I received the Lego Spiderman, Ghost Rider VS Carnage set from the Try It Community. It was easy to assemble. Took less than 30 minutes. However, it took hours of play time. He likes to make stories up using many of his playsets together and will play for hours. This set gave him a few more players for his battles and gives him a wider range of villians to fight.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage