Go for a thrilling drive with the LEGO® Speed Champions version of the Porsche 918 Spyder! This race-ready, buildable vehicle boasts all the real-life details of Porsche’s awesome hybrid sports car. Select from 2 sets of cool wheel trims and use the wrench to make adjustments. Then place the driver at the steering wheel and accelerate away. Take on your friends’ LEGO® Speed Champions cars in a race to be first past the checkered flag! Includes a driver minifigure with assorted accessories
- Includes a driver minifigure with assorted accessories
- Porsche 918 Spyder features a removable windscreen, driver’s cockpit, 2 sets of interchangeable wheel trims (8 wheel trims in total) and authentic Porsche details
- Also includes a curb with checkered flag
- Driver’s racing suit features Porsche decoration
- Accessories include a helmet and a wrench
- Choose from 2 sets of wheel trims
- Change the wheel trims with the wrench
- Remove the windscreen to place the minifigure in the cockpit
- Race against your friends’ LEGO® Speed Champions cars
- Be first past the checkered flag!
- Porsche 918 Spyder measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Curb with checkered flag measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun little carBobFromAV | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was the first of the Speed Challenge vehicles I got. It is a fun little car and is about as close a one can get to a mini figure scale real vehicle. I have most of the other sets in this series and they are similar in this regards. When trying to have a real vehicle be on the scale of mini figures there will be design sacrifices so here you are looking for the essence of the car, and this car as well as the others do capture that. Of the cars in the series I like this one the most but that is personal preference. My 2 boys love playing with my legos, they have their own, and this series has been one of the more popular ones in the house. I even dug out some of my old lego city race sets to complement this series. If Lego is looking for ideas to continue the series or a variation on it how about some classic vehicles like a Jaguar XK120, Mercedes-Benz 300SL, Ford GT40, Ferrari 330 P3/P4, BMW 507, and Jaguar XKE. I would also say that a larger set that includes the Ford GT40 and Ferrari 330 P3/P4 be created as that was an actual rivalry.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 918 Spyder
- March 11th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great New theme!Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first heard this theme was coming out and with cool cars like this one I had to get them this Porsche 918 Spyder is very cool and the small flag stand is an ok build the car is very nice and comes with two sets of hub caps for the car and if you want you can have Tony Stark use this as one of his personal cars overall this car and the rest of the new Speed Champions line is very cool and all race fans like myself and others will relate really well with this theme and these will sell really well can't wait to get the other sets to go with this one.Awesome job Lego already loving this theme.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 918 Spyder
- November 11th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool carTrexMom | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son was very happy with the car and its looks once he finished building it. The colour is exceptionally good and it has the feel of a professional scale model. Good value at the price!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 918 Spyder
- April 11th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Built For Speedo2bjedi | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI now have most of the Speed Champions sets and this is one of my favourites. I think it's the most true to life model in terms of representing the look of the real car. This is as it relies more on the shape of the bricks than the stickers to define it. Where some of the other models look flat or 'boxy' from certain angles, the 918 has a good all round shape to it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 918 Spyder