Experience the iconic Porsche 911 GT3 RS with this authentic LEGO® Technic replica. Inside the box you’ll discover a special collector’s book chronicling the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars, together with 4 original-design rims bearing the RS emblem. The sets of elements are boxed, and the building sequence gives an insight into the real-life vehicle’s assembly process. The model features detailed, orange bodywork, red suspension springs, detailed headlights, taillights, brake calipers and rims with low-profile tires. The accessible cockpit features a detailed dashboard, working gearbox, steering wheel with gearshift paddles, racing seats and a glove compartment containing a unique serial number. Functions include opening doors and hood with storage compartment and suitcase, and an opening rear lid that houses a detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons. This 1:8 scale model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Features authentically designed aerodynamic bodywork, adjustable rear spoiler, headlights and taillights, red suspension springs, original-design rims with RS emblem, detailed brake calipers, low-profile tires, working gearbox, working steering wheel with gearshift paddles, detailed seating, glove compartment with unique model serial number, opening doors, opening hood containing a suitcase, and an opening rear lid with detailed flat 6 engine.
- Includes a collection of authentic stickers.
- Check out the orange color scheme.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit.
- Lift the rear lid to access the detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons.
- Open the glove compartment to reveal the unique serial number.
- Delivered in luxurious box packaging.
- Includes a special full-color collector’s book including the history of LEGO® Technic and Porsche GT cars, plus comprehensive building instructions.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 2,700 pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+.
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS measures over 6” (17cm) high, 22” (57cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A challenging and rewarding build!Nigel89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Lego Technic build in over 15 years, and I must admit it was a great build to get me back into the range. The presentation of the set is by far the most impressive ever seen by Lego. Opening the box instantly shows the effort put into the development of this set. It feels like a premium collectors piece worthy of the high price tag. The build itself is straightforward, and will give little problems if giving it 100% concentration. Unlike other technic sets that focus on mechanics first and presentation second, this set is truly about its looks. Whilst all the internal workings are hidden by panels and the steering has a lot of play in it, this set is a must have for any Porsche or Lego enthusiast. I hope Lego will invest in future 1:8 scale builds.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- July 27th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BlistersTheNamesPoolDeadpool | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuilding a massive technic model isn't always fun, I mean, pushing a cross axel through multiple technic beams isn't all that fun and sometimes they're not properly aligned so you end up either having blisters or leaving a mark on your table. That said, this was a very different experience and the end result is worth the blisters. The first thing different is the presentation. The box is very different to previous branded "technic" sets, like the 8145 in 2007 (Ferrari 599 GTB) or the 8461 from 2002 (BMW-Williams FW24 F1), in that the Porsche 911 GT3 RS has artwork inside the box that shows the 911's evolution, and instead of just having a bunch of plastic bags, the plastic bags are split into different smaller boxes. So you open the box and you see 5 other boxes and the instruction manual that is high quality, 500 pages thick, and looks great on your coffee table (I had hoped the LEGO would make the instruction manual a hardcover but this will do). The box on the right side houses the exclusive GT3 RS wheels. Underneath the instruction manual is box #1, which has a picture of an engine on it; box #2 has a picture of a racing bucket seat; box #3 has a picture of the hood/bonnet; box #4 has a picture of the rear wing/spoiler. But that's not all, the whole building process has been modelled after the Porsche assembly line, so you start with the chassis, engine, gearbox, which is in box #1, then you move onto the interior and roll cage, then the body panels and the wheels. While you build, you can read on the development and building process of the real life GT3 RS. Apart from the above, this is like any other technic set, but if you love cars and or lego, this is a must have experience. I won't recommend any other sets because nothing else in the current LEGO lineup comes close. I would have given it 5 stars for play experience except I got blisters and this isn't really a set you harvest parts from.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 9 hrsWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- June 3rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Best Technic ModelJango73 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWarning - The packaging itself is so awesome that you want to just admire in awe. I was waiting for this set for a while and picked it up on June 1 from the Lego store. The outside of the box itself tells you that it is a stellar product. When you open the box, you are greeted by some fantastic glossy boxes and a 500 page book on the history of Porsche and building instructions. This can well become a coffee table book. Each box is individually numbered and corresponds to a build component of the car. I have been playing with Lego since 1976 and have quite a few UCS sets but this one truly is above anything I have ever owned by Lego. I highly recommend this set to all Lego experts. I say experts since the product is a bit complicated for novices. Great job again Lego!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- October 21st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First Technic SetKIJohn | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first Technic set we have built. I thoroughly enjoyed building this set. We built it over 4 days but I took the photos each time I started and finished a section so I gave actual build time when I started the review. We are also working on the Disney Castle right now. My kid enjoys the regular legos over the Technic. No interest in this one. I enjoyed it though. I would definitely build another if I found one I really wanted. We don't have play experience with any legos. We build them and display them as a hobby and quality time with each other. TV is off, no electronics and we build and talk. It gets to be an expensive hobby but well worth it.Build Time: 10 hrs 28 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 GT3 RS