Packed with details to investigate
Pick up breakfast in the ground-floor Doughnut Shop.
Slide through a secret hatch under the bed.
Follow the clues
Put the evidence on the investigation board.
Climb down the three-story fire escape.
Capture the crook's best side.
Put the bad guys behind bars.
Grow your neighbourhoodThe newest addition to the LEGO® Modular Buildings Collection offers more building options and playful surprises than ever.
Designed for discoveryLEGO® Designer Chris McVeigh and his team have packed this build full of intricate details and hidden features that fuel the imagination.
Plan your escape from everyday lifeEnjoy hours of immersive building with the new exclusive Police Station.
Three floors, endless storiesMultiple levels let you adjust the height of the building and change floor layouts too.
Escape into a delicious world of deceit, detection and doughnuts with this LEGO® Police Station (10278) model. Enjoy hours of immersive building as you create the three-floor police station. See the brick-built staircase wind through detailed floors that can be removed to let you explore inside. Next door is a doughnut shop brimming with treats and, to the other side, a newspaper kiosk.
Criminally good details
This impressive set is packed with hidden features and clever design. With an evidence locker, jail cell, interrogation room and case board, complete with red lines connecting the clues, the police have all they need to solve the mystery. There are also a number of novel pieces within the set to appeal to adult LEGO fans.
A building project for you
The LEGO Police Station is part of the imaginative Modular Buildings Collection. Whether you’re building alone or with family, this is a challenge to focus the mind and an eye-catching display piece to enjoy alongside other LEGO Modular Buildings.
- Packed with clever design features and unexpected surprises, this LEGO® Police Station (10278) model building kit is the perfect set for adults looking for a mindful project.
- Discover stylish features with crime-busting details, including a case board with authentic red lines connecting the clues, reel-to-reel recorder, jail cell, evidence locker and more.
- With 2,923 pieces and 5 minifigures, including a 1940s-era police officer, there’s lots to discover. Printed tiles like the billboard, telephone and typewriter bring the detailed scenes to life.
- Ideal for true-crime fans and LEGO® lovers alike, this building kit gives hours of enjoyment and a creative experience that will appeal to adults.
- Adult LEGO® fans will love the novel pieces in this set, including 2 pieces in ultra-rare nougat colour, 4 blank animal-head pieces used for the cornice detail and an inverted 2-colour arch.
- Measures over 14.5 in. (37 cm) high (including antennae), 10 in. (25 cm) wide and 10 in. (25 cm) deep.
- As well as being a step-by-step guide to building the model, the coffee-table-style instructions include inspirational design details.
- This police station set is part of the Modular Buildings Collection of creative building sets designed for LEGO® building fans who love stunning design, intricate details and elegant architecture.
- LEGO® building bricks are manufactured from the highest quality materials. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- With LEGO® pieces, safety and quality comes first. That’s why they’re rigorously tested so you can be sure that the model is as robust as it is beautiful.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- January 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic setrebeliaGamer | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTruly amazing set, i had a blast for the whole building process and now, when it is finally ready I cannot stop looking at it. This set has a lot of cool details, spots for minifigures and hidden features. It also comes with a lot of extra parts and 5 minifugures. Just go and buy it, this is one of the best lego buildings available.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Station
- January 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great addition to any lego cityBluesBrickCity | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an amazing build great for anyone who has a lego city or just wants to start getting into it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Station
- January 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonderful addition to my collectionHappyMayor | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThat's my 14th Modular building from LEGO and I still keep being impressed by the improvements coming with each modular! That modular has everything: amazing price to part ratio, a lot of detail, great color schemes, fun story, and interesting building techniques. I've enjoyed building each floor, switching from wall building to adding details of the interior, which added more and more life to my new building. Wall separations, toilet, storage, and interrogation room - make this building alive for my minifigs. The only one thing I was surprised by is the lack of connector technic pins, hopefully, they'll come in the next modular sets. Thanks once more to everyone who worked on that building, guys at LEGO you are super cool.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 13 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Station
- January 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Return of the Big Boys!Mawgim | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor whatever reason, I was hesitant to purchase this year's modular when I saw the initial pictures back in November 2020. After seeing more of the interior and seeing how tall the structure is, my wife and I decided to buy and add this to our collection. And we're very happy we did! The build is incredibly fun, with lots of fun details, most seen, some hidden, and the height and width of the set, reminded us of the buildings from the gold and silver eras of modulars past. Though we've enjoyed the previous iterations the last three years, it's nice to have a larger, new set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Station