A shipwreck filled with surprisesBuild two adventures in one with the new LEGO® Pirates of Barracuda Bay.
Unlock a treasure chest of details
Protect or Plunder
The cannon fires small cannonballs at any passing ships.
Crew members Port and Starboard keep things ship-shape.
Bottles of rum and tales of pirate gold never run dry.
Where Redbeard charts a course or maps a treasure hunt.
Find surprises from buried statues to palm trees filled with coconuts.
Row a boat in shark-infested seas if you dare.
Meet the Pirates of Barracuda BaySet sail with an exclusive new LEGO® Pirate adventure that’s two builds in one!
Rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO® construction projects with this LEGO Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model for display and play. Enjoy some calm, quality time alone building – or share the fun with others.
Rebuild into a classic
Discover the captain’s cabin, food store, kitchen, bedrooms, supply dock, farm, toilet, jail cell, tavern and hidden treasure, plus lots of fun accessories, 8 pirate minifigures, assorted animal figures and 2 skeleton figures to inspire action-packed stories. This set includes an island that can be split in half and rearranged. The shipwreck can also be dismantled and reassembled to make a ship inspired by the Black Seas Barracuda pirate ship LEGO model from 1989.
LEGO Ideas offers a diverse array of sets, all created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Inspired by real life, action heroes, iconic movies, popular TV series or totally original concepts, there are cool model kits for people of all ages.
- Build and play with or display this LEGO® Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model. The island can also be split in half and rearranged, revealing buried pirate treasure.
- The set has 8 minifigures including Captain Redbeard, Lady Anchor, Robin Loot and twins Port and Starboard for pirate role-play action, plus a shark, pig, 2 parrots, 3 crabs, 2 frogs and 2 skeleton figures.
- Rooms including a captain’s cabin, kitchen, tavern, bedroom and jail cell are filled with accessories. The shipwreck also rebuilds into a ship inspired by the 1989 LEGO® model, Captain Redbeard’s Black Seas Barracuda.
- This 2,545-piece pirate building set makes a great birthday or Christmas gift for pirate and LEGO® enthusiasts. It will give you a stress-relieving break from the daily grind – and hours of refreshing, creative fun.
- This cool pirate shipwreck island model measures over 23” (59cm) high, 25” (64cm) wide and 12” (32cm) deep. It’s sure to make a big impression whether displayed at home or as an office desk toy.
- No batteries required – this pirate ship playset offers an immersive build with LEGO® bricks only. So forget your worries, find your building zen and create a beautiful display model!
- Thinking of buying this pirate building set for someone new to LEGO® model kits? No worries. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can take on this challenging build with swashbuckling confidence.
- LEGO® Ideas sets are created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. The theme offers an infinitely diverse array of collectible construction sets for display and creative play. There’s something to delight all ages!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible, connect strongly and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks are tested in just about every way you can imagine, ensuring that each model kit meets the highest safety standards and that this pirate island is as robust as it is impressive to look at.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- July 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0X marks the spot!FirstMightWeasel | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter talking to a friend about my son getting into LEGO and that I always wanted the big pirate ship in the late 80’s as a kid but could never get it he told me about this set And that was it! I knew I had to do it and finally get my Barracuda!! I was not disappointed either. This set is simply amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this build! Oh it’s also huge!! I didn’t actually realise how big the finished set is which just adds to the awesomeness. The finished island is absolutely superb and full of so many details. My plan was to turn it into the ship straight away however I think I’ll leave it as is for a while as it looks so good as the shipwreck. My son absolutely loves looking for all the little details scattered all over the island and is having a good time playing with it along with the creator pirate ship and my original raft raiders set which really adds to the theme. I can’t wait to make it into the Barracuda Pirate Ship but for now I’ll sit back and enjoy the completed island.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- April 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic Pirate Set. Highly RecommendedMaddiesDaddy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSpent ever almost evenings building this set with the help of my young daughters. It was lots of fun and very exciting to see it all come together. The was finally assembling the three parts of the ship together. The wrecked island build is very well thought out and involved building the island as well as the three distinct sections of the ship. There are lots of nice little details like snails, coconuts and a pineapple. Lots of little design elements really add to the feel of the set. But let’s be honest, I didn’t buy it for the ship wreck, I bought it for the ship itself. Now to the ship. It’s a great build and I love how the designers made it very easy to ship between the wreck and the full ship. Surprisingly few pieces are needed to make the ship whole. The ship design has several nods to the original Black Seas Barracuda, including the crew but add some great female pirates to the delight of my daughters. While the original Barracuda place more of an emphasis on the cannons (the entire centre of the ship was an area for all 4 cannons and ammo), the new ship’s cannons are a bit of an afterthought and not as well integrated. They nearly get placed on the deck of the ship, instead of having a specific location. The new ship also only had three cannons, while the original had four. All the cannons are fully functional and shoot, which is great. The captain’s cabin on the new ship has much more detail but I wish the outside featured a little more gold bricks, especially around the windows. The details are still there but are lost to the black on black bricks. The inside the ship also has some great details but ultimate they are harder to access and will rarely see the light of day. In shipwreck formation the details are appreciated and easier to access though. They have redesigned the pirate flags as well to make the. More LEGO-like?! The skull is more bulbous. I prefer the original-style pirate flags. And whatever happened to the monkey from the original set?! Despite my few little bit-picks, this is an excellent set that I really enjoyed. My daughter has been having a lot of fun playing with my ships (new Barracuda, old Barracuda and Destiny’s Bounty from Ninjago (another fantastic ship set in its own right). Bring on the Pirates vs Ninjas battles!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- April 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice work!Combomaster | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLast year when I a saw the fan design I felt in love. After then I checked almost every day for some news when will Lego release it. To tell the truth when I saw the Lego design, I was a bit dissapointed. It was not the same, but after a minute of checking it I said to my girlfriend: watch this deatail, and watch that, and this could be a ship to!? WOW! Lego just tune it, and made the original desing better. (After inqure into the protoype I understand every litlle step that they made to get the final version and now I see the original design too. At 2nd of april my pack has arrived. My heart stopped for a moment. I felt like a 9 year old, and I just cannot stopped my tears. The bulding was fun, we laught a lot. Unfortunaty we do not have space to display it, but I pack it back to the original bags so it is like the orignal one. Can not wait to open it again. Nice work! Keep it up! With love: MatthewPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 days 3 hrs 12 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- August 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Build Experience, Amazing DisplayObitronathon | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this for my wife and myself for some fun building a big project that wasn’t Star Wars. This was perfect, it was a very fun build digging into all the clever ways the designers created the beautiful scenery and structures. The display quality and value are through the roof on this set. I don’t exactly play with these sets at my age, but the posing and gazing time spent in this set far exceeds anything else I own. I fear this set will cause undeserved disappointment in future sets I buy, whom all will be compared to after this.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay