Kids can play out exciting sea exploration adventures with this LEGO City Ocean Exploration Submarine (60264) playset, featuring an awesome toy submarine, underwater drone and a seabed-cave setting. And with 4 explorer minifigures, including Jessica Sharpe from the popular LEGO City Adventures TV series, a glowing anglerfish and hidden treasure, the scene is set for endless fun and adventure!
Great building set for kids
This building set comes with simple building instructions and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly helps budding LEGO builders become master builders.
Cool toys for kids
LEGO City is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers. Our Ocean playsets bring an exciting and open-ended world of undersea exploration and adventure, where kids get to enjoy lifelike role-play scenarios with realistic ocean vehicles, lifelike settings and fun characters.
- Here’s a great toy for boys and girls who love the ocean and its wildlife. This LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Submarine (60263) playset has all kids need for imaginative underwater adventures.
- What's in the box? A toy submarine, underwater drone and a coral-covered seabed setting, plus 4 minifigures, including LEGO® City TV's Jessica Sharpe and 2 divers with cool accessories, and a glowing anglerfish figure.
- Kids can combine the vehicles and characters included in this set with other original LEGO® toy playsets for even more creative play or to make awesome display pieces.
- This LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Submarine playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the LEGO® Ocean Toy Exploration Submarine measures over 3" (9cm) high, 5" (14cm) long and 4" (11cm) wide, while the ROV sub measures in at over 2" (6cm) long and 1" (4cm) wide.
- No need for batteries – this exciting ocean exploration toy is powered by kids with big imaginations!
- This kids’ toy comes with an easy-to-follow printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – a digital construction guide for young builders. Available as part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City is proud to support the groundbreaking work of National Geographic Explorers, who help build a better world for us all. LEGO City Ocean playsets introduce kids to the exciting world of underwater exploration.
- LEGO® City Ocean playsets are designed to the highest industry standards and criteria. This ensures that the LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- All LEGO® City bricks and pieces are tested to the extreme to create toy building sets that meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun for allI would recommend this to a friend!Legos are always a favorite toy/activity in our house, and this set did not disappoint. There were 4 separate bags in the box, which made assembly a breeze. We opened one bag at a time and completed each one before opening the next. The attention to detail was fantastic, and I especially liked the camera and pop-out fish in this set. The colors were perfect for an “under water” theme, and the stickers were easy to apply. My kids of all ages enjoyed playing with this set, whether it was assembling the little pieces for the big kids, or flipping through the instructions with the little kids. Overall, we really enjoyed this set and love that it is an interactive LEGO set. We can’t wait to try out our next set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Submarine
- October 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very FunGuera |I would recommend this to a friend!The Ocean Exploration Submarine was really fun putting together with ny 5 year old. He loves a little challenge sometimes, but is very smart and knows how to put Legos together. I had to the read the instructions but we worked together to make this cute submarine. The instructions were very easy to read, the whole thing was pretty easy to put together also. The colors of the submarine are great! The pieces are very sturdy and durable. My son really loves this cool looking submarine. These are very good toys for them to use there brains. Very educational for them to learn patterns and to be able to put things together.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Submarine
- September 8th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0SUBMARINEquickjoe |I would recommend this to a friend!The material came packaged nicely in the box. Each segment was prepackaged into individual bags which was easy to find the parts. The Lego set came with step by step instructions on how to put each individual piece together. For a younger child help was needed but for an older child these instructions were perfect. The finished product held together quite strong and was sturdy. The only negative I can see with this item is the smaller pieces that could be harmful if around real young children, other than that I think is the a great learning tool for kids.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?45Ocean Exploration Submarine
- September 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Endless play!!I would recommend this to a friend!My 7 year old LOVES legos!! This is a set he didn’t have and I didn’t know if he’d love it as much as some others. But LEGO...you did it again! The pieces and parts were perfect for his age and he loved trying to come up with his own configurations after he built it like the picture. The directions were easy and he modeled it after the box. I’ll definitely be purchasing this line again!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Submarine