In the LEGO® Hidden Side universe, physical and digital worlds merge to provide an incredible single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) experience. This Newbury Abandoned Prison (70435) playset combines the open creative play of LEGO building toys with an app so that interaction with the model triggers events in the digital world.
Cool interactive building toy for kids
Scan the digitally interactive Newbury Abandoned Prison model with a smart device, equipped with the free Hidden Side ARapp, to reveal an amazing digital world. Here, kids can explore and solve mysteries, hunt ghosts and battle boss ghost Bart Chaney. Kids can also transform the model to ‘possessed mode’ and enjoy hands-on LEGO play with the 3 minifigures and 2 dog figures.
An ever-changing digital play experience
The LEGO Hidden Side universe is set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings. The augmented reality play experience is constantly enhanced through new content, ghosts and special events.
- Children aged 7 and up can enjoy an immersive, single or multiplayer, augmented reality (AR) experience with this LEGO® Newbury Abandoned Prison playset, which cleverly combines physical and digital LEGO play.
- This augmented reality (AR) playset includes a digitally interactive Hidden Side prison model with ‘possessed mode' function, plus Jack, Rami, El Fuego, Nate Lockem minifigures and Spencer and Maximus dog figures.
- The Newbury Abandoned Prison model reveals an amazing digital worldwhen viewed through a smart device equipped with the Hidden Side AR app. Kids can then hunt ghosts, solve mysteries and battle boss ghost Bart Chaney.
- Looking for an ideal birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 7 and up? This LEGO® Hidden Side augmented reality toy makes a great gift for LEGO building fans and kids who love virtual reality and video games.
- When built, the multifunctional LEGO® Hidden Side Newbury Abandoned Prison (70435) model measures over 7" (19cm) high, 11" (30cm) wide and 5" (15cm) deep.
- Battery-free building toy. The Hidden Side AR app is compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Please check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask parents' permission before going online.
- Getting started with this LEGO® Hidden Side augmented reality building kit is child's play. You'll find easy-to-follow building instructions in the box and online. Just tear open the brick bags and let the fun begin!
- The LEGO® Hidden Side universe is set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings. The augmented reality play experience is constantly enhanced through new content, ghosts and events.
- LEGO® Hidden Side AR toys meet the highest industry standards and quality criteria to ensure that the LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and continue to connect and pull apart easily – every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze our building bricks and pieces to make sure every playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 31st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0It’s your normal LEGO setI would recommend this to a friend!I received the Newburyport Abandoned Prison LEGO set. It arrived with lots of pieces. It was intended for my 7 year old but of course it was too complicated for her to assemble alone. Which I figured. Took me about 30 minutes to put together. She enjoyed it for about 10 and that was it. It’s a cool toy with small parts so not for small children. I would say 7 and up. If your child is into legos this is a cool one for them. It has moving jail doors and other parts. All in all I wasn’t disappointed in the product itself, it’s just wasn’t something for you 7 year old daughter.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?45Newbury Abandoned Prison
- September 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to build and fun to playI would recommend this to a friend!This is a very fun LEGO build. I also love all the fun extras to play with. The toilet And basketball goal was a fun Extra. I also love how the cell doors slide open and closed. Then the AR game fun is also great!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Newbury Abandoned Prison
- August 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Such a blast!!!I would recommend this to a friend!This build was so much fun! It was so interactive that both my son and myself had fun playing with this. This is really fun for all ages! It was a bit of a challenge to build but it was definitely worth the challenge. It did take awhile to build but again, that’s expected with so many pieces and that’s all part of the fun. I’d definitely buy this again and look forward to more styles like this. So fun!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55Newbury Abandoned Prison
- August 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0fun legosI would recommend this to a friend!just received these amazing legos a few weeks ago and my children have a great time playing with it. They have fun playing with it with the fun app you can get with it. I highly recommend these awesome legos for everyone.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Newbury Abandoned Prison