Celebrate the architectural diversity of New York City with this detailed LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building™, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty, and is finished with a decorative “New York City” nameplate.
- LEGO® interpretation of the New York City skyline.
- Features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building™, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about New York City and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with decorative “New York City” nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in design, architecture and history.
- Measures 10” (26cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- June 9th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Overall, very good!I would recommend this to a friend!This is a good Architecture set, and captures New York very nicely. The choice of buildings is pretty solid, and the designer at Lego did a great job at designing the builds. My only complaint is that you get less stuff for $60. Other Architecture sets (Paris for example) offer much more for $50-60 while this set only gives 5 buildings. In my opinion, this set does not worth $60 for 5 plain buildings, if the designer managed to squeeze Central Park to the right, that would make the set better, and worth $60. So in conclusion, this set is overall pretty good for display, but know that you can get more in other sets that are around the same price range.Play Experience1.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45New York City
- August 26th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Display SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first architecture set. Overall it looks nice, however I don't like the Chrysler Building. The white and transparent pieces together don't look nearly as good as the patterns used on the Empire State Building or One World Trade Center. The Statue of Liberty doesn't look that similar to the real thing - I think the microfigure used is too small compared to the base. All around good set - 4 StarsPlay Experience2.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45New York City
- March 22nd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lovely setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been trying to get all of the architecture sets of cities that I've actually been to, and I was excited to see there was one for NYC. I had fun putting together this set and it was relatively easy once you can actually see the manual (this wasn't as difficult as some other sets since there aren't as many black pieces as other architecture sets). My only wish was that there would be a "mini" building detail as some of the other sets, such as Shibuya Crossing of Tokyo or Freemont street of Las Vegas. A tiny Times Square would have made this set absolutely perfect and fun and not as strictly structural as just the buildings and a tiny Statue of Liberty make it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45New York City
- October 30th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0BrilliantChloeS |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally enjoyed building this model would recommend it to any one. It didn't take me to long to build but I find once it is built it looks really effective and has good detail for people to know and see what the buildings are straight away. I liked the book which came with it which tells you a little bit about all of the buildings.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45New York City