Minnie Mouse's Ice Cream ShopDisney™
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 26 January 2022
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over £85, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Encourage kids’ building skills growth with this LEGO® ǀ Disney Mickey and Friends Minnie Mouse’s Ice Cream Shop (10773) set, a fun set for ages 4 and up, packed with developmental activities to help boost their concentration and problem-solving skills and encourage resilience while they play.
Made to build-and-play right away
This LEGO 4+ shop set is full of elements to help children have a great play experience. Each bag contains a complete model that kids can build quickly to get the play started fast! It also has a Starter Brick to kick-start building.
Fun for families any time
4+ sets are the perfect way for adults to share the building fun with kids. This set comes with simple picture instructions, meaning no barrier to building for kids just learning to read. It also comes with Instructions PLUS, available on the free LEGO Building Instructions app. In the app, children can clearly see the building process, and save their progress so they can jump back into the build any time.
- This imaginative LEGO® ǀ Disney Minnie Mouse’s Ice Cream Shop (10773) set offers youngsters a set full of fun role-play and building skills growth as they run an ice cream shop and play at the beach.
- A perfect gift for kids aged 4 and up who want to set trends at school! Surprise a child with this cool construction toy that teaches building skills, encourages imagination and entertains for hours.
- The set features an ice cream shop, a car with a Starter Brick chassis, to help get the building going, plus Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck minifigures and an exclusive Mickey silhouette tile!
- This LEGO® ǀ Disney set is full of fun details and accessories, including a build with beach chair and parasol, plus a small wave build and a surfboard to boost role-play possibilities.
- The ice cream shop measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high and 3 in. (8 cm) wide, and offers unlimited play possibilities. Because it works with other LEGO® bricks, it can grow as kids’ building skills grow.
- Give young builders a great experience with simple picture instructions, meaning no barrier to building even for kids just learning to read, plus zoom and save modes in digital Instructions PLUS!
- 4+ sets provide a fun way for youngsters to learn to build, while growing their confidence with easy building steps. They let kids and grown-ups discover the joy of building and playing together.
- LEGO® components meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up and build with, time and time again – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they meet stringent safety standards.
- July 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very easySarahb |I would recommend this to a friend!This product was very easy to build my children really enjoyed building it and it was very easy I don’t usually build things like this as I don’t have the patience but this was very easy to build and instructions was very good literally step-by-step and that’s how it should be would definitely recommend buying this thank you for letting me have the time to use this for my children especially when they’re big Disney fanPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Minnie Mouse's Ice Cream Shop
- July 19th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingI would recommend this to a friend!I got this product a month ago. I have to say my daughter really loves it. She played with ot for hours, which gave me some free time. I have to say it's been her favourite toy. Really recommend it for little girls who like Minnie MousePlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Minnie Mouse's Ice Cream Shop
- July 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My girl loved it!!I would recommend this to a friend!This is not a first Lego in our family, we have 2 boys,who had a several Lego for their Birthdays and other celebrations. But this is the first personal Lego for my daughter, which she done by her self. Now I know that box says 4+,but our little one is 3+,so she build it supervised by me or my husband all the time,it's important to supervise your child even if he is 4+,to make sure no Lego details can be put in the mouth or nose or ears. Because our girl is 3+ it took her 2 days with some breaks and rest to build it fully,with some support from us and explaining the instructions and how to use it. Overall,instructions are very clearly states how and what to do. The quality is brilliant as always!! We love it, especially really appreciate to see that Lego do some more girl building sets,as a mum of boys and a girl,I like that kids in our days have that big choice. Would we recommend this set ? - Yes,definitely yes,the quality is great,the price is good as well and this set is great as a first or second etc for your little one,to open the "Lego land" .Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Minnie Mouse's Ice Cream Shop
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Maddie23 |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter loved making the Minnie Mouse ice cream shop. It was challenging enough to keep her engaged but not too difficult to cause her to give up. We will be purchasing some new additions for her to try and build.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Minnie Mouse's Ice Cream Shop