Make room to display the most famous starship in the galaxy!Construct one of the biggest LEGO® sets ever made.
Packed with authentic details!Intricate replica makes an impressive display.
Relive the Star Wars™ saga.
Features two crews, so you can display the classic or new films.
Go inside for more adventure!
Removable hull panels put you right in the action.
Open the cockpit.
Over 7,500 pieces make for a fun and challenging build.
Defeat the First Order!
Man the upper and lower quad laser cannons.
True to the saga.
Realistic details include sensor dishes and more.
Includes extensive building instructions booklet.
Booklet includes information on the designers and behind the scenes facts about this remarkable set.
Includes crew members from multiple films!Han Solo, The Force Awakens Han Solo, Rey, Finn, BB-8, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, C-3PO, 2 buildable Porgs and a buildable Mynock.
Welcome to the largest, most detailed LEGO® Star Wars Millennium Falcon model we’ve ever created—in fact, with 7,500 pieces it’s one of our biggest LEGO models, period! This amazing LEGO interpretation of Han Solo’s unforgettable Corellian freighter has all the details that Star Wars fans of any age could wish for, including intricate exterior detailing, upper and lower quad laser cannons, landing legs, lowering boarding ramp and a 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy. Remove individual hull plates to reveal the highly detailed main hold, rear compartment and gunnery station. This amazing model also features interchangeable sensor dishes and crew, so you decide whether to play out classic LEGO Star Wars adventures with Han, Leia, Chewbacca and C-3PO, or enter the world of Episode VII and VIII with older Han, Rey, Finn and BB-8!
- Includes 4 classic crew minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia and C-3PO.
- Also includes 3 Episode VII/VIII crew minifigures: Older Han Solo, Rey and Finn.
- Figures include a BB-8 droid, 2 buildable Porgs and a buildable Mynock.
- Exterior features include intricately detailed and removable hull panels, a lowering boarding ramp, concealed blaster cannon, 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, interchangeable round/rectangular sensor dishes, upper and lower quad laser cannons, and 7 landing legs.
- Main hold features a seating area, Dejarik holographic game, combat remote training helmet, engineering station with turning minifigure seat and a doorway build with passageway decoration.
- Rear compartment features the engine room with hyperdrive and console, 2 doorways, hidden floor compartment, 2 escape pod hatches, engineering console and an access ladder to the gunnery station.
- Gunnery station features a minifigure gunner’s seat and detachable hull panel with fully rotating quad laser cannon. An additional quad laser cannon is also mounted on the underside.
- This model includes 7,500 pieces.
- Also includes an informational fact plaque.
- Features a new-for-October-2017 cockpit canopy element.
- Classic crew weapons include Han’s blaster pistol and Chewbacca’s stud-firing bowcaster.
- Episode VII/VIII crew weapons include Han’s blaster, Rey’s small silver blaster and Finn’s medium blaster rifle.
- Change out the features and crew characters to switch between classic and Episode VII/VIII versions of the Millennium Falcon!
- Open individual hull panels to access the detailed interior while retaining the overall exterior appearance.
- Slide the panel to reveal the concealed blaster cannon.
- Turn classic Leia’s and Han’s head to reveal their breathing mask decoration.
- Makes the perfect intergalactic toy or flagship display model.
- Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 33” (84cm) long and 22” (56cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Model I ownCabbageRollSK | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfUpon seeing this for the first time, I was blown away with the size and weight of the box, It was a huge experience unboxing. Once you start building the structural engineering in this build is so impressive, a lot of time went into making this set. The finished product looks so high quality you have to remind yourself that, "yes this is lego".Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- in about 4 hoursAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Greatest Lego Set EverNattheknife | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had been waiting for almost 4 months to buy this set when it was finally available for purchase on the lego website. Living in Australia, there is very limited opportunity to purchase it, as we don't have any lego stores and eBay charge twice as much. Yet when it finally came I realised the Falcon was worth every bit of the effort I went through to get it. I built the beauty over the course of a week, and thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. It was incredible to build and I can't remember ever having more fun with lego building. The final model is incredible. I really didn't understand how big it was until I had finished building myself and its immense! It is enormously detailed and I love that it comes with the crews from two trilogies. I finally have a detailed model of the most iconic ship from Star Wars and the design of it is fantastic. The features are superb and I love that they have included a few interior rooms to increase its playability, although thats pretty limited by the weight of it. It was a pleasure to build and just looks great. I strongly recommend it to anyone who likes star wars lego. Easily worth the price. My one criticism would probably be that there is this big bit of space inside at the back which I think could have been made into another room without compromising structural integrity in any way, but its only a minor complaint. Overall I love it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 days 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- in 43 minutesAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Makes for a great coffee table!JBananas | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis build was so fun. The engineering used to create this build is very impressive. It is fun and surprising to see the clever ways engineering problems were solved with lego. I made a coffee table out of cedar slats, plexiglass, and bought hairpin legs.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- in 4 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0The box looked niceMrBloody369 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI never seen my wife cry till this month, in Beginning of February she gave me my Birthday present early and to my delight was 75192 Ultimate Collector Series Millennium Falcon. With over 7k bricks I been working on this off and on due to surgery. But unpleasantly had multable issues with with build, due to poor quality control. I'm only about to compleat phase 10 and ran into major issues from beginning Front leg 2 wrong color peices 2 x 1 | ○ Phase 6 missing grey thin 3 by 1 brick used 3 by 2 grey extra no big deal can not see it just cause weight enbalince , which I was wrong cause an issue later on and had to be removed. Phase 7 wrong grey angle block , so now instead of looking nice and smooth. It looks totaly wrong. Phase 10 for step 802 shows needs 3 dark grey and 3 light grey 3 by 1 angle brick and this time around only one grey and 5 dark grey, with no other steps left for this phase, once again seams some one is just tossing in any brick to meet weight requirments of the marked bags...Some thing that cost pritty much 800 plus tax we demand better quality control, just being told contact us and will get you the correct ans missing bricks is getting old.How many more of the Ultimate Collection Star Wars having these issues? I have 2 other exspincive sets put to geather after this one. I6 March 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there. Thanks so much for sharing your review with us. We’re sorry to hear that you’ve had a frustrating building experience, especially considering it’s been interrupted by surgery. We wish you a speedy recovery! Missing or incorrect pieces in any LEGO set is a very rare occurrence. Any chance the pieces might still be caught in the packaging, or maybe got used in place of similar ones? When a set has lots of similarly-colored pieces like this one, it can sometimes be easy to mix them up. if you’ve checked and double checked and can’t seem to find the parts you need, don’t worry! It’s super easy to request replacements. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the “Bricks & Pieces” option to get started.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Millennium Falcon™