Build a LEGO® brick model of the Louvre, the world's largest museum of art. Located in the heart of Paris on the bank of the river Seine, this magnificent structure, renowned for its striking blend of Renaissance and Modernist architecture, welcomes over 9 million visitors a year and houses over 35,000 works of art, including Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa. The Louvre started life as a fortress, built by King Philip Augustus in 1190 to protect Parisians from foreign invasion, and has since undergone a number of renovations. The result is the architecturally stunning Louvre we know today. This detailed LEGO model features the prominent Pavillon de l'Horloge and the iconic, once controversial glass pyramid designed by the renowned Chinese-American architect, I. M. Pei.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Louvre
- Features the prominent Pavillon de l'Horloge and the iconic glass pyramid
- English/French/Spanish booklet included with details on the design, architecture and history of the building (Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture)
- Collect the entire LEGO® Architecture series
- The LEGO® Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick and forall with an interest in design, architecture and history
- Measures 5” (13cm) tall, 6” (17cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0GabrielRules9 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The Louvre is a fun set to build. It goes great with my Architecture collection! It also looks like the real thing.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Louvre
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice, but.....Legocanine | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs usual, this is a nice representation of the subject matter. The build is straight forward and easy. With that said, how about a large piece count set in this series for adult collectors? Not the usual 'AFOL' set where the 'A' stands for, at best, 'adolescent'. Adult fans of Lego can afford 4,000 piece sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Louvre
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love the Louvrejyoung27 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Architecture series has had some really great sets this year, but this one has quickly become the favorite. It's about the same size as the Trevi Fountain, and features as many fun and quirky details. The Louvre adds a nice bit of color and architectural variety to the series. This set may be a bit more difficult for people with larger fingers, like myself though, because of the great amount of small pieces and the corners they need to be snapped in. The only critical critique I have with the set is the pyramid design. What the main building has in the detail, this part lacks. While it's unique in how the designer created it, the shape and scale seem a bit funny. Despite that, I adore this set and it would be a great addition to anyone that loves the Architecture series or simply loves the Louvre.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Louvre
- in 9 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not badDavin | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterWas smaller than I expected. It's certainly not huge and the photos give the sense that it's larger than it really is. Still a great experience and my young kids were able to help a lot and be a big part of the building process. Booklet was beautiful but pages came out of the binding and became loose. Really should be higher quality and that shouldn't happen with light use on a pricey item.28 November 2015Nicholas, Digital Product Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesThanks for providing us with your valuable feedback. We are sorry to hear that this set's size was not to your liking. We try to be as transparent as possible when we sell sets, that's why we provide a 1 to 1 ratio picture of a brick is on the side of the box; so that you can get an idea of the size of a set. Additionally, these sets are meant to be display models which often sit on small spaces like desks, so they need to be on the smaller scale. Nevertheless, I'll be sure to pass your comments along As for the booklet, we would love to speak to you about this. Please give us a call so that we can obtain some information from you and help you get a new book for your collection. We will look forward to hearing from you!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Louvre