- LEGO® Wedding Favor Set
LEGO® Wedding Favor Set
Bring a touch of LEGO® magic to your wedding celebrations with this charming buildable wedding favor set, featuring a minifigure bride and groom with a bouquet and a golden ring, plus a wedding arch decorated with flowers and hearts. Thank your guests with this delightful wedding favor that they can treasure forever.
- Features a minifigure bride and groom with a bouquet and golden ring, plus a wedding arch decorated with flower and heart elements.
- The groom minifigure has 2 facial expressions (smiling and scared), and comes with 3 wigs: blond, brown and black, plus a top hat.
- The bride minifigure comes with 3 wigs: blond, brown and black.
- For table decoration only.
- A great gift for fans of LEGO® building sets.
- This set includes over 80 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experiencefor ages 7 and over.
- Measures over 5” (14cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- April 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Best Wedding Gift Ever."I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendI purchased this set and gave it to my sister and her husband as part of their wedding gift. In the card I wrote a message that read: "Today is the day you begin to build your future together, so why not start with this moment? I couldn't think of two people who complete each other more. I could not be happier for either of you. Congratulations" not that it was a competition, but I won best wedding gift with this set. I'm an AFOL (adult fan of lego) neither of them are. They stop both loved it and built it together their first night back home after the honeymoon as husband and wife. They said it was by far their favorite gift and meant the most to them. I highly recommend this as a wedding gift.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Wedding Favor Set
- March 7th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Loved it!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfToooooo adorable!...loved the customizable pieces for the bride and groom. The grooms terrified expression was the best! (Although, they didn't have blue for my hair so had to improvise. Haha!) This set got me into my adult Lego craze!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Wedding Favor Set
- March 11th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for weddings!Apblego |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCute, Cheerful and overall wonderful product. The extra pieces included to change up the hair and face of the mini figures is a wonderful touch, especially for those who do not have pieces to customize the minifigs to make them look like themselves. I see this looking great as a display in wedding receptions, even on the cake itself. The structure is beautifully detailed and the prints on the mini figures look well done. Great job on this one Lego!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Wedding Favor Set
- August 12th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wedding ideaI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhile I see reviewers thinking about using this for a wedding, I was searching the internet (bricklink and ebay) to buy custom Lego bride and groom figures for MY wedding in December, as a topping to our wedding cake. Then I found out that Lego had an official wedding set. I'm an experienced Lego collector, grew up with Legos and still buy them to this day. This set was the perfect idea for a wedding topping, which we will use. Before people complain, I bought two to have: one in new condition and the other for the wedding. I am a collector, after all. Also, I will keep a sharp eye on it during the reception and make sure it leaves with my bride to be and me, to which my fiancé agrees. Thank you Lego for making this set, exactly what I was looking for without knowing it. At first I just wanted the figures, but the archway with the flowers and the ring make it perfect. Even better, it has different hair colors and different lengths if the groom wants to have hair instead of a hat, or the bride has long hair or short hair. This could not have done better. Note: if you like this, look for set # 40120, the Valentines set. It's retired, but well worth it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Wedding Favor Set