Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over £85, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Build an extra medium-strength, medium-sized M-Motor into your LEGO® creations and watch things start moving!
- Use the M-Motor for speed.
- Requires battery box (Item #8881, #8878 + #45517, or #88000), not included.
86% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- November 25th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Few LimitsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this with other power functions AND a golden minifigure keychain. It's very good. P.S. You MUST have a battery box (e.g. #8881).Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- April 5th, 2010Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice... nice...I would recommend this to a friend!This motor is good for driving small, lightweight constructions at high speed. If you gear it up with a 24 tooth gear attached to the motor and driving an 8 tooth gear, this is an excellent thing to use with the pneumatic small pump, and if you switch the gears, they can drive a large pump with moderate effort. In all, I would say that $7 is a good price, possibly a LITTLE too high with shipping/ handling added, but good enough for most people. Of course, you do need an $8 battery box (and six AA's) to use it... But oh well. It works!Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- November 10th, 2008Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I want anotherI would recommend this to a friend!I think it is a great motor, it's small and unlike the XL-motor it's not hard to find space for and works great, the only disavantges are that it is a bit difficult to place on a technic model because of the stud base and you need to gear it down a bit for it to work well, but ok with a gear box. Overall It's a great motor to get and I'm planning on buying another.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- January 1st, 2011Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not bad.I would recommend this to a friend!I got this motor from the exclusive AT-AT Star Wars set, it only came with one motor and it was able to make the whole thing move! Very powerful for such a small motor. And it's fast! But it's a bit pricey, and a bit too hard to plug into the battery box. But overall, it's great!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
Shop more like this: