Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
Your Creator 3in1 gift with purchases over £170*Learn more
Build an extra medium-strength, medium-sized M-Motor into your LEGO® creations and watch things start moving!
- Use the M-Motor for speed.
- Requires battery box (Item #8881, #8878 + #45517, or #88000), not included.
86% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- November 15th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little motorI would recommend this to a friend!This is a great motor I've had it for a few years now. I used to have it on a garbge conveyer belt And occasionally it stopped and I had to let it cool down. Right now it is in my mobile crane and can lift about 3/4 pound of stuff. I plan to get 2 xl motors and get an unimog u400 for Christmas and replace the m motor that comes with it with an xl then use the m motor for steering because I'm going to make it rc and have the other xl for driving.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- August 19th, 2010Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hmmmm.....I would recommend this to a friend!I have had two of these motors, one from the technic Cherry Picker, and one from the Hauler. Both have performed relatively well in their vehicles, and that includes the Front loader, which I motorized after scrapping the hauler. However, the cherry picker's motor was beginning to wear out, so I eliminated the gears and went with the linear actuators versus the interlocking gears. Recently I made the motor drive the tracked portion of the old Indy Jones Jungle Cutter. The vehicle was very strong, but after hauling heavy loads after a while, the motor( or something else) began to shake violently under stress. I cannot quite blame the motor for this because I have not identified the problem, but beware that you dont work this motor too hard or it will be useless!Play Experience3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- December 28th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0MotorI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWorks great with the ferris wheel and easy to add on.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- June 18th, 2008Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Like the mini-motor only betterI would recommend this to a friend!Plus points: 1) Small and light enough to be pinned to a beam just where the power is needed 2) Can deliver power off-centre by using an 8-tooth gear on the central axel and another 8-tooth gear next to it – could be useful in tight corners. 3) Can be placed side by side and will still allow an axel to pass between them – useful in some circumstances 4) Can be stuck on top of studded bricks 5) Axel hole rather than stub axel of mini-motor is more flexible Minus Points: 1) Longer than mini-motor 2) As with mini-motor, requires quite a lot of gearing to get a useful axel speed (at least 1:36) which adds to size / complexity of models 3) Only compatible with power functions battery box – which is too big for many applications Please LEGO, give us a small motor to power pneumatic switches etc.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
Shop more like this: