Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
Build an extra medium-strength, medium-sized M-Motor into your LEGO® creations and watch things start moving!
- Use the M-Motor for speed.
- Requires battery box (Item #8881, #8878 + #45517, or #88000), not included.
86% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- July 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Powerful MotorI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this at my local Lego store to go with the Creator Expert Roller Coaster. The motor is very powerful and is pretty quiet. It is slightly overpriced, but it does its job well.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- August 7th, 2012Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fantastic beginning motorI would recommend this to a friend!This is the first lego motor that i have acquired. It is excellent for use. It gives a fair amount f power and it is good and small so that it can fit on the objects that are built. I have built large cranes and etc that use the motor and it is wonderful. It is fun to work it out with the infrared remote as well. I promote it and think that it is a good motor to start of with. I am going to definitely try other motors to see how they work, but i recommend this as a good beginning option!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- December 1st, 2008Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0DecentKelano28 |I would recommend this to a friend!This is not too powerful, (for that I'd go with the XL Motor), but it does get the job done and help introduce builders to the possibilities of power functions. It can spin large systems of gears without a hitch so if speed isn't an issue than this compact motor will get the job done.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- November 27th, 2008Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Small, Yet powerful enough.Ghost88 |I would recommend this to a friend!First off, if you wish to just get a lot of power and torque out of your motor, this isn't the one for you. However. If you wish to apply a smaller, more precise motor to your creation, then this is it. And here's why. The XL motor is good for a lot of applications, but regarding steering, and/or gearboxes, it does no good, since the torque is so powerful, it will surely rip your model appart. I applied this motor to my 4 speed manual gearbox, and it worked so well, I had to keep it. It was not as powerful as the XL, but it did not rip the car appart, and, in 2nd 3rd and 4th gear the car can still pick up a lot of speed. On a final note, it is extremely easy to apply and to mount to your model, due to it's size, and at the same time it won't add as much weight as the XL motor. So, easy to use, practical, powerful, and not as bad as you'd think.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
Shop more like this: