New play experienceExciting new way to play with LEGO® toys by combining a LEGO model with a game app for a fully interactive experience.
Playset filled with ghost-hunting actionScan the LEGO® model with a phone to make it come alive. Interacting with the model makes things happen in the app.
Building starts the fun
Digital play experience starts right after the fun build.
Find and capture ghosts
Use app to find and capture ghosts floating around the model.
Color wheel interacts with app
Turning the color wheel interacts with the mini game in the app.
Role-play removing the ghost from the minifigure.
Unlock the boss ghost
Add a fun in-app play challenge with boss ghost Bobo.
Expand role-play into the digital realm
Use the app to bring the model to life for creative play options.
Includes Jack Davids, J.B. and Elton Douglas minifiguresPlus Spencer the ghost dog figure and 2 smartphone accessory elements.
Immerse youngsters in an amazing augmented reality play experience with LEGO® Hidden Side™ 70418 J.B.’s Ghost Lab. Hidden Side delivers an exciting new way to play with LEGO toys by combining a LEGO model with a game app for a fully interactive experience. Download the Hidden Side app and scan the model with a phone to make it come alive. Interacting with the model makes things happen in the app. And with continuous updates and new mysteries to solve, items to find, ghosts to defeat and tough boss ghosts to battle, this LEGO Hidden Side set takes LEGO play to a new dimension! J.B.’s Ghost Lab features a lot of cool tech details and scientific equipment inspired from the real world for hours of imaginative play. Kids will love to build and play with the mad scientist-inspired lab playset and defeat the ghost figure that's haunting the friendly janitor in the app. The hero, haunted janitor and scientist girl minifigures, and cute ghost dog figure add to the role-play fun.
- This LEGO® Hidden Side™ building toy combines the open creative play of LEGO playsets with an app for an amazing single or multiplayer augmented-reality (AR) play experience. Ideal for kids aged 7 and up.
- Download the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app and point your phone at J.B.'s Ghost Lab to scan and make this LEGO model come alive and reveal the Hidden Side. Move the phone around to explore an ever-changing environment around the model.
- This augmented reality toy for kids includes 3 minifigures: Jack Davids, J.B. and Douglas Elton, plus Davids’s ghost dog, Spencer, to role-play the action in the story and on the digital LEGO® Hidden Side™ app.
- J.B.’s Ghost Lab playset features a cool mad scientist-inspired laboratory with a ‘Tesla-powered' chamber to remove ghosts and a lot of tech details to inspire creative play.
- Set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings, LEGO® Hidden Side™ playsets let kids play out exciting ghost-hunting adventures that combine physical LEGO models with a fully-interactive augmented reality play experience.
- Build and play with the physical set and then bring it to life as you interact with the set while viewing it through the AR app.
- Using the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app is like looking through a window to a cool and spooky Hidden Side filled with challenging mysteries to solve, ghosts to defeat and ghost bosses to overcome.
- To get the full augmented reality experience, a tablet or mobile phone is required. Compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask parents’ permission before going online.
- J.B.’s Ghost Lab measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- October 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pretty Good :)Tbyhlms | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think that this set is a great set for the smallest of the range! It has great minifigures (Jack, who is unfortunately not exclusive and pretty common; JB, who only comes in this set and the bus in the first wave; Mr Elton/Douglas who sort of comes i the stunt truck, although this time he has hair - and he also contains a possessed face and incredible hair; and Spencer, the ghost dog, who is an excellent piece.) Overall, the set is a pretty good lab, including a 3d printer with something in it, jugs of chemicals (which you can move around to interact with the app), that spinning thing (also used to interact with the app), very lab-ish looking things pointing upwards and a computer. The set does have quite a few stickers, although I do not think they are too hard to apply and add nice details to the set, which I like. Apart from both of the phones, the pizza and the keyboard, everything you see is a sticker. Overall, I think this is a great set which can be played with and enjoyed both in the real world and in the app.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55J.B.'s Ghost Lab
- June 4th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A fun little set!Omegaflowey7 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis (along with being overall a pretty good set) is also a great way to get three main characters, not to mention it's perfectly priced. My only complaint is that the build itself doesn't have a ghoulified form like most of the sets. Overall it's a fun little set and I would recommend picking it up.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45J.B.'s Ghost Lab
- June 2nd, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0BadCapta | 14-18Purchased for: SelfIt limits the play ability. It was my first hidden side set I don’t want to by any more!!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?15J.B.'s Ghost Lab
- May 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0one amazing lego setlegomaster3 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Sonit is one of the best Lego hidden side sets! there are pieces that are very hard to find and im amazed by the design in a single lego product! 2 billion out of 5 stars! so amazing i cant put all of it in one review!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55J.B.'s Ghost Lab