Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over £85*Not a VIP?
Whether you’re creating a street scene, castle, or something of your own imagination, this gray-colored 48x48-stud baseplate is the perfect starting point for building, displaying, and playing with your LEGO® creations.
- Measures 48x48 studs or 15'' (38cm) x 15'' (38cm)
- A great supplement to any LEGO® collection!
91% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.2out of 5 stars
- February 26th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Surprised to see this BIG guy!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWalked into the Lego store with the plan of purchasing 2 base plates. (which would eventually be part of my son's DIY LEGO table) But when I seen this BIG guy, I knew he was coming home with us. This is gonna be a great add-on for my son's lego Juniors sets! Hoping they come out with other colors so I can go back for some more.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gray Baseplate
- December 1st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must Have! Need More ColorsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThese baseplates are a must for display. Keeps buildings and figs locked in place. Lego, if you're listening, we need more colors. White would be at the top of my list ( Frozen, all the winter sets, Star Wars Hoth ). Blue and even black would be great as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gray Baseplate
- March 19th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0GRAY BASEPLATEwyo714x |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe baseplate is flimsier than I had expected. I feel that it should be at as thick as one of the larger flat pieces to better hold what is built in it. It would also be nice being thicker to be able to have the holes on the back to be usable to make a thicker base for appearances. Also to be able to link the baseplates together to make an even larger base for the kits with larger foot prints. for example, my Robie House model is too long for the largest baseplate - I will need two of them to hold the model. With thicker baseplates and using part #4211390 to make a sturdy sandwich base and the parts(similar to #4211387) that have holes and with the parts #4514553(as an example) to join them together like the city blocks would make the baseplate more usable. I think these baseplates are a good start toward an even better product that will help enhance the fun of Lego building.25 March 2016Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am really sorry for the confusion but I am glad that you are aware of the other options The LEGO Group has to offer. Baseplates are designed to be the "base" of the model and to be used on a flat surface. These can be set up side by side so you can create a large table or play experience using the different colors that these come in. What I believe you are looking for are plates rather than baseplates. Plates offer the ability to be used throughout your build and are not subject to being used for the base of your set. If you need assistance finding out what color and size options we have please contact LEGO Consumer Services and one of our helpful Advisors would be excited to tackle this challenge with you.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Gray Baseplate
- January 4th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.015" x 15" [48x48 studs]I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSame as the previous X-Large baseplate; 48 x48 studs [15" x 15"].Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gray Baseplate
Shop more like this: