Whether you’re creating a street scene, castle, or something of your own imagination, this gray-colored 48x48-stud baseplate is the perfect starting point for building, displaying, and playing with your LEGO® creations.
- Measures 48x48 studs or 15'' (38cm) x 15'' (38cm)
- A great supplement to any LEGO® collection!
88% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.4out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.6out of 5 stars
- August 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Baseplate for my LEGO Jurassic WorldBrickBuilder423 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet me get one thing straight. I am a huge LEGO Jurassic World fan. Like, I have around ten sets and about a thousand extra pieces built into my version of the Jurassic World park. This baseplate helped me get the main street part to work great. Otherwise, stuff would fall over, and I can also have unbalanced builds, like zip lines, feeders, and catwalks, over exhibits. We also use them to make stop motion movies and speed builds, and have made some cool ones in our house, with themes such as LEGO Friends, Jurassic World, City, Harry Potter, and several others. The figures can hold tightly, and even though the baseplates are thin and floppy, they will hold a lot of unbalanced weight before falling over. The mostly flat bottom will help attach to a table or desk with rubber cement. However, it does not attach to other plates or bricks on the bottom, which is fine for me, as I don't know of any times I'd need this higher that I couldn't use other objects to move it higher, but I know that some people will wish to do so. As I mentioned, the bottom is mostly flat, except for divots, the inside of studs, that are left hollow, further reducing the price. Since regular plates take about $150 to cover the same area, I happy with this price. I found it on a sale, but would have paid for the non-sale price too. Overall, this is an amazing purchase, that any LEGO fan should buy.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gray Baseplate
- December 1st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must Have! Need More ColorsTheLegoDad | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThese baseplates are a must for display. Keeps buildings and figs locked in place. Lego, if you're listening, we need more colors. White would be at the top of my list ( Frozen, all the winter sets, Star Wars Hoth ). Blue and even black would be great as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gray Baseplate
- January 18th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Very UsefulFoshow | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe base plate is very large, and is great for building structures and setting up scenes; which is exactly why I bought it. The bottom is flat, so it is thin and flimsy. I didn't plan on stacking it on anything so I'm OK with that. I recommend this to anyone who needs a lot of stud coverage.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gray Baseplate
- February 10th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0GRAY BASEPLATELukey | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe size of this baseplate is great, but value of money, kind of poor. LEGO should make baseplate this size in EVERY COLOUR!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Gray Baseplate
Shop more like this: