New play experienceExciting new way to play with LEGO® toys by combining a LEGO model with a game app for a fully interactive experience.
Playset filled with ghost-hunting actionScan the LEGO® model with a phone to make it come alive. Interacting with the model makes things happen in the app.
Building starts the fun
Building the model is only the beginning of the fun.
Find and capture ghosts
Use the app to find and capture ghosts floating around the model.
Statue interacts with app
Turning the statue interacts with the mini game in the app.
Possessed tree to rescue
Movable tree arms add to the role-play options.
Unlock the boss ghost
Add a fun in-app play challenge with boss ghost Mamali.
Scan the model with the app
Combine physical play with digital fun for hours of extra playtime.
Includes Parker and Jack minifiguresPlus Mr. Branson and skeleton minifigures, Spencer the ghost dog figure, 2 smartphone elements and more.
Kids can experience fun ghost-catching adventures combining an augmented reality play experience with this LEGO® Hidden Side™ 70420 Graveyard Mystery playset. This awesome app toy combines a buildable LEGO model with augmented reality for kids to deliver a fully interactive play experience. Download the Hidden Side app and scan the model with a phone to make it come alive. With continuous updates, a unique boss ghost to battle in each set, new mysteries to solve, cool items to find, games to play and ghosts to collect, this LEGO Hidden Side set gives kids a whole new way to play and interact with building bricks! Packed with cool graveyard details, this toy construction set features a dog figure, gardener figure, girl and boy minifigures, a twistable statue, grave that opens and a haunted tree with posable arms for lots of fun ghost-hunting adventures.
- Download the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app and point your phone at the Graveyard Mystery playset to make this building set for kids come alive and reveal the Hidden Side. Move the phone around to discover an ever-changing environment hidden around the model.
- This augmented reality toy includes 4 minifigures: heroes Jack Davids and Parker L. Jackson, a skeleton figure and Mr. Branson, plus Davids's ghost dog figure, Spencer, to pretend play the ghost-catching play in this graveyard toy and in the AR app.
- This Graveyard Mystery unique toy features a tombstone statue that twists, grave that open and a haunted toy tree with posable arms.
- Set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings, LEGO® Hidden Side™ playsets let kids play out exciting ghost-hunting adventures that combine physical LEGO models with fully-interactive augmented reality.
- Build and play with the physical set and then bring it to life as you interact with the set while viewing it through the app.
- Using the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app is like looking through a window to a cool and spooky Hidden Side filled with challenging mysteries to solve, ghosts to defeat and unique ghost bosses, like Mamali, to overcome in each set.
- To get the full augmented reality experience, a tablet or mobile phone is required, but not included. Compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask permission before going online.
- Graveyard measures over 5” (14cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 1st, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great but.......Wooster | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been looking forward to the Hidden Side sets since they were announced. I eagerly bought this set and set about building. After building I decided to download the app and see what it does. This is the problem. You need a fairly new phone that runs the ARCore software, mine doesn't at the moment. How many parents buy their kids the latest phone? I am disappointed I can't use the app as I feel I am missing out on what would make a good set an excellent one. It has also put me off buying any more Hidden Sides at the moment. The new hair/hat/hood pieces are good, hope to see more of them but the ghost dog is super cool!7 August 2019Matt, Customer ServiceThanks for your feedback! It's great that you're enjoying the set, though I'm sorry you're not able to enjoy all the cool features the Hidden Side app has to offer. The sets are still fun to build and play with even without AR, though! Since the app's augmented reality features are newer technology, it will require a newer device with ARCore to snag those ghosts. We're always working to test new devices, so keep an eye out on LEGO.build/DeviceCheck.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Graveyard Mystery
- July 14th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0the tree was the hardest to buildmonkey10 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Soni think that this lego set was fun to build and play with and my one of my favorite things was the tree. (Review by my son.)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Graveyard Mystery
- August 9th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Only for Android 7 or laterJJNS | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!It would be great (also for lego, since they would sell many more units) if they released an APP compatible also with Android 5 and 6, and not only from Android 7. I kindly encourage you to do so.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Graveyard Mystery
- March 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun for all of usThirdGalacticOctopus | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat spooky set to play with the little one, with or without the app.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Graveyard Mystery