Open up a galaxy of creative play adventures with this awesome LEGO® Star Wars™ spacecraft building toy for kids: General Grievous’s Starfighter (75286)! Fans will love the authentic, play-inspiring features such as the opening cockpit, spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing gear.
General Grievous vs. Obi-Wan
This building set comes with 3 LEGO® minifigures – General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi and an Airborne Clone Trooper with weapons for youngsters to role-play classic action battles from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith or create their own original stories. A super gift idea for any young Star Wars fan, this building kit is great for solo or group play and makes a fine addition to any LEGO collection.
Star Wars action in LEGO style!
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It's become a hugely successful theme with a fantastic variety of fun construction toys to thrill fans of all ages.
- Kids can stage epic General Grievous vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi battles with this construction playset featuring General Grievous’s Starfighter (75286) from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.
- This awesome building toy for kids includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi with a Lightsaber, and an Airborne Clone Trooper with a blaster – to role-play fun, creative stories.
- General Grievous's Starfighter features an opening LEGO® minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing gear to spark fans’ imaginations as they play solo or share the fun with friends.
- There are lots of ways to play with this 487-piece set, making it a great birthday present or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 9+ to introduce them to LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys or expand their collection.
- This construction model measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11.5” (30cm) long and 6.5” (17cm) wide. Fans can also fly it in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- No batteries required! This popular LEGO® Star Wars™ spacecraft building toy is powered by kids’ imaginations, so they can use the starfighter and LEGO minifigures to play out the best galactic adventures.
- Thinking of buying this spacecraft building kit for a Star Wars™ fan who is new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build independently and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- There are LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to delight fans of any age, whether they want to recreate classic action from the saga, role-play their own stories or simply build and display the spectacular construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith building set meets the highest safety standards here on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 13th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Great Ship, Lousy Everything ElseDirectorCautiousFoot | 45-54Purchased for: SelfHonestly, Lego, have your designers ever watched Star Wars? Firstly, not happy at all with the price. I get it, just having a certain company’s name on the box adds a higher price tag.... as if they need the money. But really? For $80 you could have thrown in a Phase II Commander Cody or an updated Varactyl since you left it out of the last Grievous Wheelbike set. But re-using the tattered Obi-Wan? He wasn’t tattered until his Duel on Mustafar. Which leads me to Anakin, but that’s for another review...... Thumbs down for the price but especially for your lack of ability to maintain continuity.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15General Grievous's Starfighter™
- August 24th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.080$?!?!EGbricks | 14-18Purchased for: SelfLEGO are you serious? 80$? This set could’ve been awesome. The star fighter is a really great design! The sleekest version by far! However, this set should have been no more than 55$-60$. 80$ is a slap in the face. It’s scary to see how expensive these sets are getting. I hate to give this set a 1 star rating because it’s a good set, but it’s wayyyyy too expensive. Also, where is phase II Cody?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15General Grievous's Starfighter™
- August 30th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Should’ve been wayyyy cheaperJediJim99 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI actually paid the OUTRAGEOUS $80 for this set because it’s definitely the best general grievous Star fighter LEGO has ever come out with but ARE YOU SERIOUS??? For $80??!!!! For 541pcs this ghouls be no more than $60 if that! I get sets have gone up but this is really pushing it - there could been so many other mini figures from the 212th that were added this is ridiculousPlay ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?15General Grievous's Starfighter™
- August 29th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Wrong Obi WanBustajesse | 25-34Purchased for: SelfExtremely overpriced set. Disappointed they reused the Obi Wan from the Duel on Mustafar set. Obi Wan does not have Battle Damage at this point in Revenge of the Sith. They should have made a clean torso piece without the battle damage. Make it right Lego, revise the Obi Wan. It's the least you could do for the price.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15General Grievous's Starfighter™